• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Happy Stuff Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Happy Stuff Thread

Good afternoon happy chappies

Comment

Hi Di

:cheer2:

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        Dunno where i got it from tbh, can you just copy and paste it from mine? I think I just found it on the web somewhere, try Googling orange seagull and see what happens. Or I might have found a random picture then turned it orange, I have no idea, I've been asleep since then.... And you just stick it in your signature, same as you've done with your sig pic and Evacuate thingy.
        Hey! Thanks! As an honory member I'll wear it with pride, even though I'm not banned from CAG yet!
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Originally posted by Turboman View Post
        Cheers Turbo.
        Last edited by The Debt Star; 26th November 2010, 15:08:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well the snow coming down good and proper now, :tinysmile_aha_t:, how's your weather doing folks?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11843606

New snow warning as freeze bites across Wales.

Even forecast.....just a possibility at the moment of blizzard conditions earlier in the week next week.

Comment

I'm Happy today

A Retriever at last:beagle:

Comment

Congratulations Turbo

Just for you......

Comment

I won 30 quid on the Irish Lotto last night. :bounce::bounce:

which is paying for tonight's curry and a few beers. It's -5.5 outside so staying in with curry, Cheeky Vimtos and home-made (by Jess) Yorkie choc brownies.....Strictly and X-Factor
                Is no longer here

Comment

Well done Wendy! :HOXmasFelf007:

Comment

Paddy says to Mick " Christmas is on a Friday this year"

Mick says to Paddy " Christ---hope its not on the 13th"

Comment

Hi everyone hope your well!

Its absolutely throwing it down with snow again ...........on top of the already lying snow which had frozen over.

Comment

Same here...........but I am not going to discuss it on here cos this is for happy stuff and the weather isn't happy lol. I am happy though because a) I am indoors where it's nice and warm, and b) I have a very large glass of cheeky Vimto:santa_smiley:
                        Is no longer here

Comment

lol yeah so true Wendy and any spare vimto for me......pretty please, I shall sing you a nice Carol /:carolers:

Comment

well I have a full bottle of port but running a bit low on the WKD. So it may be just port in my glass soon.....
                            Is no longer here

Comment

You P..s art.sts!

Comment

enjoy Wendy :HOXmasFelf007:
                                What about baileys, have you any of that? x:santa2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X