• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Happy Stuff Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Happy Stuff Thread

I'm the old bird in the green dress, and my OH is at the back with the grey hair, behind the lady in the red dress.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      ok which one is you im dying to know lol
      see my post above for a clue PF-lol

Damn--didn't refresh & missed your post Sapphy

Comment

Lovely piccie Sappy, I can see that you have a few mates there that llike a tipple or two lol

Comment

thanks sapp nice to put a face to words
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Happy Happy Happy Days!!!!

Have tonight had a phone all from our best friends Julie and Ken, inviting me, himself, and Jess for Christmas dinner. So that means no peeling of mountains of spuds, no putting crosses in endless sprouts.....my contribution will be to turn up at lunchtime complete with Cointreau trifle. Oh yes, and helping to load the dishwasher. To be fair, they usually have a big family do at her mom's, but this year her mom has un-invited the rest of the family lol, and announced a quiet meal for just the four of them, unfortunately without consulting anyone first! Kate their daughter (our God-daughter)didn't really want to spend the whole day with a bunch of boring adults, and as she and Jess have grown up together, ideal solution was for Julie's mom, Ken's mom and us to go to their house. Everyone's Happy......
            Is no longer here

Comment

I was walking down mainstreet in Walton-on-Maze last week & could see these 2 blonde Essex Girls with spades & bright orange community service vests on.

They went all the way up the street - every 10 yarda Blonde Essex Girl Number 1 would dig a massive hole and move on to dig another one

Blonde Essex Girl Number 2 would then fill it & so it continued

After 42 holes, a retired ex Essex Blonde Girl came out of her Fishmongers Shop (they eat Cod in Essex by the way--bottom feeders full of worms--not like us Notherners who eat Premium Haddock ...sorry I digress again)

She says to Blonde Essex Girl Number 1

"What are you 2 doing digging holes & filling em up again for?"

Blonde Essex Girl says

"We are supposed to be planting trees--but the girl who actually plants the tree has called in sick today!"

Comment

You are so pushing you're luck msl:

Comment

Crap posting--see next--lost my way
                  Last edited by Turboman; 24th November 2010, 20:08:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                    You are so pushing you're luck msl:
                    Omg---didn't know you was from Essex Sapphy:grin::grin::grin:

Comment

And today's happy news is..........

it's not snowing here!!!!
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Yet....

Comment

Good morning.......

Another cold one.

So who has the snow then?

Check it out here.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/..._warnings.html

Comment

Hell---I'm orange-can i join Wendy

Comment

Hi. I was hoping for snow so I didn't have to come into work, but bloomin stuff always skips my part of the country, unless I take time off work that is!!

Comment

lol turbo........ good luck then.

Where i am, we are not far from the West, but with being in Eastern side of Wales, it looks like its going to miss us.........hopefully anyway.
                                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                                Lol, hope you get the snow then TDS
                                Last edited by di30; 25th November 2010, 11:46:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X