• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

I've tried turbo but there's something wrong with this laptop, never mind I'm happy with the piccie I have now of Gavin anyways, thanks for trying for me hun.

Comment

Bill

Will you do your usual on my current Avatar

Sapphy might need one where the dogs are as well-lol

Last edited by Turboman; 31st October 2010, 13:39:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
        I've tried turbo but there's something wrong with this laptop, never mind I'm happy with the piccie I have now of Gavin anyways, thanks for trying for me hun.

No don't give up on me--which picture did you use--mine or one you did with Avatar Sizer?

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
          No don't give up on me--which picture did you use--mine or one you did with Avatar Sizer?
          Hiya I used the one that was under the Red writing on your post, don't worry hun I am more than happy with that picture, in fact I am thinking of having it as a screensaver alongside of fabulous Frank

So anyways, good morning all, I hope you've all had a great weekend, I was a good girlie and attended the family party on Saturday (had a few drinks lol and made the old man drive for a change), and then yesterday when a few of them descended on us for lunch and to attempt to organise next years jollies I stayed sober and drank tea all day, thankfully I have some curry, chilli & rice left over so I'm going to cheat tonight, we can have 'leftovers' lol, waste not wan't not eh!
          Jeeeez how hard can it be to get 7 adults and 3 kids away for a couple of weeks next June, believe me its not easy. still havn't got anything sorted so I'm going to ring round the agents and set them a target and see what they come up with.
          Busy here at work today, that bomb on the planes lark on the news over the weekend has done us no favours as the Americans are even more paranoid then ever.
          I eventually caught up with Strictly and X Factor yesterday morning, bloody hell Gavin was a sight for sore eyes wasn't he. Shame Tina went out but there you go, people are keeping old Anne in as comedy value arn't they.
          I felt sorry for Katie on X Factor too, I personally think she's very good, and I like Mary too, I just wish people would stop this stupid persecution of Katie now and start voting properly.
          Also watched Downton Abbey last night, I do love a 'costume drama'.

Anyways thats it for me, hows everyone today.

Comment

Hmmmmmm--can't understand it---yours a lot smaller than mine whwn I tested it (save picture as)--no matter

Well done on the tea on Sunday!!

Don't think Mary as good as Subo--not nearly!

Anyway--before the Gorilla rebukes me--lets have our Tune for Today--:bounce:

Comment

That The Little House drama premier looks good tonight. Definately watching that one...

9pm ITV

Psychological thriller The Little House follows protagonist Ruth, who suddenly finds herself expecting a child she never wanted and living at the mercy of her seemingly sweet and caring mother-in-law...

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                That The Little House drama premier looks good tonight. Definately watching that one...

9pm ITV

Psychological thriller The Little House follows protagonist Ruth, who suddenly finds herself expecting a child she never wanted and living at the mercy of her seemingly sweet and caring mother-in-law...
                Bloody hell Marshy--looks too complicated for me--anyways I shall be tucked up by then with my Cocoa!!

Comment

Yes Marshy it looks good to me too, although I'm wondering if I will be able to watch it, as things like that really do scare me, the least little thing has me jumping out of the chair.

Yes, I admit it folks I am the person who sits petrified, looking through her fingers at the old Dracula and Frankenstein films.
                  Last edited by Sapphire; 1st November 2010, 12:14:PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Will have to record it, as well as Spooks, as we will be in the pub tonight watching the game. Have also got to find the time to watch Paranormal Activity pt 1, as we are going to the flicks to see Part 2 on Wednesday...
                    Is no longer here

Comment

tortghost

Comment

Ha Ha--You've landed--my Mentor--lol

Comment

lol, not quite sure what I taught you mate, you certainly keep me on my toes though!

Comment

Originally posted by ed. View Post
                            lol, not quite sure what I taught you mate, you certainly keep me on my toes though!

Will you take me back later when they chuck me out later ??

Sorry--brought Marshy,Di & Maxie with me--sent for Harriett,Laini & AC-lol

Your truly obedient servant

Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post

9pm ITV

Damn I missed that, did you end up watching this after Marshallka?

I dropped off to sleep lol x
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              Originally posted by ed. View Post

Hi Ed
                              Last edited by di30; 1st November 2010, 23:19:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well I watched that Little House, and found it a tad lame, although my ex mother in law was like that, loved her son to distraction, she knew what a complete ******** he was and accepted it, stupid bloody woman.

Anyways good morning everyone, here's hoping you are all feeling fine and well.

Nothing much here to report I'm afraid, had dinner last night and plotted up in front of the tv, what an exciting life we lead eh

Spent yesterday on phone to various travel agents, how hard can it be to be 2 weeks fun in the sun next June for 7 adults and 3 kids ages 9, 11 & 13 ? Well aparently its pretty hard as the 11 & 13 year olds (our grandkids) are to go in with their parents, but the 13 year old will be classed as an adult, so it throws a spanner in the works where costing is concerned.

Hey ho it will be sorted soon I am sure of it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X