• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can an Executor insert a loan or debt into a Legacy Trust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can an Executor insert a loan or debt into a Legacy Trust

Prior to my Dads death I looked after my Dad...since his death Probate has been completed after 2.5 years...I have tried to contact the people involved but been ignored. I find that in the resultant Legacy Wills Trust...the POAs and Executor have inserted I loan to me....i,e classed my expenses in looking after him as a loan...largely negating the value to me and my wife of our beneficial interest...no one will even tell me the details or terms. I applied to the Trust becuase my wife is ill..shes a beneficiary and Legacy Trusts are for this purpose...worse the Executor said I had to agree the loan in order to get anything from the Legacy Trust...this feels like blackmail..probate has not been properly completed..its a mess...the Executor and Trustees now just ignore me....my wife is disbled we are on benefits...any suggestions how to resolve this...court wise or other? I feel the Executor has blackmailed us to cover up not properly completing probate. Any help /suggestions greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X