• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

o2 AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 AGAIN!!!

Hi guys hope all are ok,
    Also hoping you lot are still reading this thread,
    As some of you know, have just read I had major probz with o2
    The result was i took the cash back via DD Guarentee,

The problem as i lays now is this.

Few days ago after resuming normal service they took this months payment, Strange as this whole thing kicked of becuase they could take DD due to detials and nothing has changed but they can now take??? Anyway they took my monthly payment of course, I was happy they where happy,
    Few days later, they cut off my service and tried to take the whole lot again!! Same amount as last time they havn’t even deducted this months bill.
    The default amount is about £406 which bounced, which also leaves me with fees, The fee for the bounce, then the fee for the over the overdraft amount as when they charge me that will probably happen.

So how they have been able to take these two DD’s are increadable to me as it all kicked of becuase of this.

Not only this but they and myself have been in cotact with people that obviously read of a sheet of paper. I never canx my contract and they said it would be fine to resume full service so I have no Idea why this is happening.

I have written letter after letter I have sent out 9 letter this past 2-3 weeks 3 copies to 3 diff places...no Excuse....you would think, all seem to have been ignored!

I feel stuck and don’t knw where to turn to, im not scared of the money side of things like if i was to default becuase i would just take them to court.
    But i want to avoid for obv reasons I just want a normal service where they take the appropriate amount each month no hassle!

I’ve got the money for it i trnafer out of that acc each payday becuase of these things.

PLEASE HELP!! AND SHARE EXPERIANCES J

Martin.

P.S
    Problems ive had with them in the past
    A) Taking too much
    B) Not Taking...Strange one i know!
    C) Defaulting with no notice and no knowladge, no letter call or warning just Default oh and we took the whole lot without asking xx
    D) Caused me numerous bank charges, what i love is when they say you’ll have to proove it, Im like “have to proove it....its BOUNCED its obv im getting charged i didnt have the funds to pay you idiots” J
    E) Promising to refund me £500 which they took probably illegally after defualting my account for no reason, saying they will refund just to find out a month later that they havn’t ACTIONED anything!!!
    F) By taking so much money wrongly cause me to miss bills, causing further charges and nearly default on a few!!

Thats all i can think of but as you can guess they take the ****, A WILD stab myself would say if i take them to court for all of this they would owe me a little bit of money and compensation as they have cause me so much worry and anxiety!!.

Cheers guys.
    :cry:
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X