• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN: Grocery stores Oxford: Euro Parking Services: Fore Court Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN: Grocery stores Oxford: Euro Parking Services: Fore Court Action

Hi,

A local grocery stores introduced a new system to enter vehicle details in a kiosk inside the store for parking whilst shopping with them. Which is a new system I wasn't aware when I visited during this incident. I had parked for 20 mins to shop in their stores , the person in the till didn't let me know . I didn't notice the parking rules, as I had been using the shop/parking for few years. When I received the first PCN , I had spoken to the store manager after a couple of weeks as they instructed to bring the letter on my next visit and confirmed that they will get it cleared with the parking management company and kept my PCN notice with bunch of others.

The parking management company sent me a second reminder when I was away for few weeks which I noticed on my return and discussed with the store manager again. Which He prmoised not to worry and the company is slow in processing the cancellation. I had received this Fore Court action notice now failure to respond/pay , threatening to press legal action against me.

Called the store manager again today for which the person said their contact person working with the parking management company has left and someone new had taken charge and they will get this srted in 5 days. Not sure whether it is ok to wait and take their confirmation of getting it cancelled. Please advise.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X