• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN received for failing to purchase ticket and overstaying grace period by 3 minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN received for failing to purchase ticket and overstaying grace period by 3 minutes

Hi. for some advise please. so i've tried to purchase ticket via mobile phone app. I've registered and tried to pay but it would not take payment and bounce back, so basically app was faulty. i had no option other than leave car park resulting going over 3 minutes my grace period and PCN for £100 I've appealed and was unsuccessful then i've appealed again trough Independent Appeal service and provided written confirmation from app provider that i did registered on that day at certain time within grace period but no comments were made and my case was dismissed.
    to top all this i had 7 month old baby with me that needed taking out of car and made things more complicated but of course it was none of they concern.
    so after two dismissals i wanted to get rid of this unnecessary stress and I've offered to settle payment plan . Company agreed but wanted lump sum 4x £25 which i had to refuse due to no funds available. I've explained that I've only came out of maternity and cannot afford this plan but offered £5 a month and if situation improved review in following month but that was no good enough for them. so i've asked for outlined details on why my offer cannot be accommodated but was ignored and offered another plan which was pathetic again and asking lump sum. I've also provided my chart with my current household expenses highlighting that i do not have funds and advised them to go to the court so we can revisit this case again. I've also told them that they have 21 day to do so and after that any correspondences from company or debt collectors will be classed as harassment (can't see them taking any notice of that)
    . so what are my chances in court please?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X