• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N1SDT Claim Form - Already Contacted Landowner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N1SDT Claim Form - Already Contacted Landowner

Hello

I am in a dispute with PREMIER PARK LTD for not paying parking.

I was a customer at a restaurant on the evening in question, they have new parking restrictions in place to deter non customers who park there to access the beach. You pay to park then redeem your parking ticket from your bill.

I did not pay for parking nor did I redeem anything from my bill. PREMIER PARK LTD got me on the cameras and issued me a PCN.

I ignored all correspondence hoping they will decide to drop it until they sent a Letter Before Claim.

I contacted the land owner directly in December 2020 by email along with bank transaction receipts to the restaurant as proof I was a customer on the date of the parking charge. They replied with this after some exchange:

"Please can you send over your latest letter that you have received regarding the parking so that we can get this one paid off for you. We will begin the process and will let you know as soon as possible."

I sent the latest letter.. did not get any reply, sent another email and again no reply. Nearly 2 months later I have received an N1SDT Claim Form. Apparently PREMIER PARK LTD did not receive any notifications to cancel the charge and are now taking court action.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the land owner can still cancel the charge and drop court action? I have a feeling there may have been some miscommunication with the covid situation and the person I was in contact with either got furloughed or laid off as he did not respond to any further emails. The land owner is a local brewery and I know they do get these things canceled for their customers.

Since the Claim Form I have contacted the land owners general enquiries email to see what the hell happened.

Any advice would be great

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X