• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So so scared santander repossession please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So so scared santander repossession please help

Got into arrears with my mortgage, managed to get a cancelled eviction as long as I agreed to pay 1400 plus my mortgage paymets with 400 on top.

Payment was made from my daughters Halifax account, however I never received confirmation so I chased it up. Turns out they hadn't received it but hasn't bothered o tell me.

Still I the process of finding out where it went however on the 6th of January I found out that santander had not received my payments for November or December either, and that the complaints manager had contacted my daughters bank who apparently confirmed payment had not been debited ( is this even legal? )

ive contacted the fso aAsia don't see why when I speak to the woman in question daily she had not bothered to tell me. They've said they want to look into it which could take up to 6 weeks, but santander are in the process of applying for a repossession warrant a d won't wait.

what on earth can I do?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X