• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Housing Association Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing Association Errors

I have had a number of issues with our HA over the past few years. Our contract includes 4 rent free weeks and these weeks are stipulated in the rent review early in the year. I noticed today that we had been charged on the rent free week and so to avoid any issues I quickly paid another weeks rent as I wasnt sure it would get sorted over this Christmas period. I contacted the HA and amazingly got a fast response saying it was next week. I checked my rent review and found I was right and sent them a copy saying I was right and they had made a mistake. Their response was sorry for the inconvenience.

How can I complain further? I find this kind of mistake inexcusable for a large HA. If I had been living on a very tight budget paying the extra week rent may have caused my family hardship and possibly a period of going hungry etc. I find their response rude and inconsiderate.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X