• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Police negligence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police negligence

Hi everyone I'm new here
    I hope I'm posting in the right section

I'm currently going through the complaints procedure with the police due to failure to act and also negligence which as caused serious emotional and mental damage to me and my family over the last 8 years

My child was been abused and controlled by my ex
    The police sided with him for years every report i made i was threatened by the police that if i was to stop contact i would be in breach of a court order and i would be arrested
    the police was used as a tool by my ex to harass me they would come out and do weekly welfare checks which caused great distress to my children and also me
    the police even heard my child pleading and begging not to go and it fell on deaf ears
    I won full custody in 2020
    The police still are regular visitors when my ex decides he wants to send them out they come out at the drop of hat
    he was able to kidnap my child in 2021 the police did nothing not even a slap on the wrist not even a warning and I have a court order to say he cannot be anywhere near my child the support within our family was sickened to see this unfold and how horrible the police are to us and have encouraged us to make a complaint
    due how they have allowed a child to be exposed to abuse for years but also to threaten me the parent who is trying to protect their child
    the police would come and tell me that them and my ex are worried over my mental health and they all want to help me
    bearing in mind my mental health is brilliant besides all of this
    The officers then told me that due to me been upset i must be under the influence of something
    Cafcass was sickened at these comments
    there is more to this but its a very long and traumatising story
    my question is that I have done several complaints and each one as been dropped due to the police complaints officer saying the officers have acted within their duty and no faults were found
    but my ex worked along side the police so we know why this is easily dropped
    But all the professionals in our lives still to this day say this is not right and we need to take it further
    I have had a email to say that they are now investigating my complaint but I know they will ring me and say the same as every other time
    so what would be the process after this step?
    thank you for taking the time to read
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X