• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Re: I want Kitchen Appliances

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I want Kitchen Appliances

Hello Guys,
    I bought a new house so i want a kitchen appliances any recommendation where to buy?
    Tags: None

Try the Kitchen appliance forum.

Here:-

Massive Range of TVs, Washing Machines, Cookers, Cameras, Laptops, Tablets & more. ✓ Free Home Delivery or ✓ Reserve Online & Collect In-Store

Comment

No matter what kind of appliance, from where, for how much or in what state, - don't go cheap. Just recently I have read a study about the injuries made by home appliances. They aren't safe, and you should know that you get what you pay for.

Comment

Almost every modern kitchen today is equipped with a microwave oven, mainly because microwave ovens offer a fast and convenient way of cooking and reheating food. Indeed, it has become a standard appliance in most households. Studies have shown, however, that microwave ovens are not completely safe and their use has occasionally resulted in serious injury. Because of this, some consumer advocates argue that microwave ovens should not be so readily accepted as a standard appliance until they can be certified to be completely safe.

Comment

Have a look around for a local supplier. Our local supplier includes delivery and installation within their prices so what appears to be expensive is not after the multiples have added on their "extras"

Comment

Hi Robert! I'm a business owner. I own a restaurant. Most appliances that I have are from Ian Boer, an Australian company. You know, after buying my first equipment from them, I immediately thought about buying som and for my kitchen. My wife was amazed and fell in love with them. I bought a planetary mixer, a vegetable cutter, a vacuum sealer, and an easy chopper. If only my kitchen was bigger I could fit much more in it. I'm talking about the commercial food preparation equipment from Ian Boer. You're free to take a look there.

Comment

This is a weird way of spamming... intrigued where it's heading though...
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                This is a weird way of spamming... intrigued where it's heading though...
                Something's cooking .

Comment

I usually buy used kitchen appliances .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X