• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council telling lies in response to CPR 18 Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council telling lies in response to CPR 18 Request

Case against Landlord and against Council. Council Officer colluded with Landlord to cover up evidence when complaints were made about disrepair, lack of repairs, broken boiler, mould, damp, asthma, mice infestation, condensation etc. Officer hid EPA notice (Broken Boiler) for weeks, and deliberately ommited other issues from the records. Landlord, knowing he has a friend in the officer did not fix Boiler he was given 10 days to fix. Pushed for an HHSRS inspection as neither Boiler nor all other items on Schedule of Works was fixed at all. He arrived inspection and tried to cancel. I pulled out camcorder and got rolling as I didn't want anything ommited on reports this time. Would you believe he never wrote an HHSRS report? He frustrated the complaints/repair process. They even staged a fake repair appointment immediately his bosses got on his neck to get the HHSRS inspection done. Boiler guy confirmed on recording that he was not booked. Boiler was out over winter and for 5months long. No radiators working. And more.

About a year later, proceedings having taken that long, I served Council a CPR 18 Request for further info and docs. Landlord miraculously offers settlement within a week. Agreed but reserved right to pursue Council. Council Officer blatantly lies about having issued an EPA notice, despite several emails between me, him and his bosses a year ago on the matter. He blatantly lies about other issues that I had previously documented in email to Landlord prior to his visit existing. He answers 'not recorded on notes' in places where answers are in emails exchanged btw him, Landlord and I. I knew back then he wanted to help Landlord get off the hooks at all cost.

I want this guy to sing like a canary (or close)! How do I make him do it? I have the mind to apply for an order but cant make up my mind. Along the lines of 'Do not lie again to this court in writing or risk contempt of Court proceedings', so I can do the Council another CPR 18 request.

Scribble me a draft order or guidelines, or advice, pls.

Oh please, do rub some Law off on me!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X