• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parental Alienation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parental Alienation

Hi I am being accused of parental alienation; I have had primary care of our daughter (16 years) and our Son (13.9 years). In September '23, our son decided he no longer wanted to see his mother (every other weekend and every Tuesday night) and I could not persuade him. My ex was able to see him every Thursday after football training and on Sundays after the match - both have been affected by bad weather. Mother submitted a claim of Parental Alienation on 28th December. CAFCAS conducted a safeguarding interview - the result being that my ex, myself and our Son should be psychologically assessed. I was really against this - he is simply making his own choice (supported by school and the Police) and it will cost £11,500 of which, I have to pay half. CAFCAS didn't speak to our Son, the School or the Police - how is this allowed to happen and what options (other than going to the appts. do I have?) I cannot afford legal representation and this additional cost will cause great strain on my finances. Going through my records over the last 6 years has re-ignited the pain and I believe I have been, and I am being abused. I have spoken to my GP who is yet to come back to me with any advice on this. He is aware that my ex has mental health issues. Any guidance is appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X