• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Money barn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money barn

Hi all, cut a long story short i purchased a ford fiesta zetec on finance through money barn ( got it from car people) got it june 2017, no problems at all, untill around jan 2018 when car wouldnt start, took it to various gargages which they couldt pin point the cause, took it to ford and and they wanted £120 per hour to look at it, no way. Anyway no car for around 3 month ( still paying moneybarn anyway) i took it to an auto electrician who said its possibly the ecu. Had this replaced with a second hand one for £ 500. Not even a month or so later the car died( same, no power ect) in around may. Had enough and requsted moneybarn to collect to car which they did.

After the second fail i did complaint to FOS which took around 3 months or longer for them to make a decision. And went with moneybarns decision. I wanted a second opionion and case was transfered to some one else. Eventually said the same thing ( copy and paste crap)

I have tried my best to fix the car, various tow truck companys have come and collected the car my own money spent on garages trying to fix this i havent relied on moneybarn at all for any assistance, but i strongly belive the car was faulty that was sold to me!

Recieved a letter yesturday that they going to take me to court if the 4500 is not paid. Obv i will defend the claim but just wondering whats peoples thoughts.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X