• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** WON ** Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014 - DISCONTINUED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014

Can you please advise what to put on n180 form
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Just complete it simple as BW have done, doesn't need any specific directions adding at this stage.
      Help here
      http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...l-Claims-Track
      But yes get that sent in.

Hope to hear something back today.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Here - N180 example http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...l-Claims-Track

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Do I send 1 to court 1 to BW Legal?

Comment

Yes, thats correct.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Mediation services have called can u please advise what I should say to them?
              Thanks

Comment

I've also had a letter saying it's going to my local court

Comment

Received court date today for april
                  Still unsure about mediation??
                  TIA

Comment

Morning Angel. Just having a read back.

Do you have directions with your hearing date letter ? ( eg submit Witness Statements 14 days before the hearing etc )
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes witness stuff to be in 14 days before etc.

Says they think its suitable for mediation.

Have no idea what to do now

Comment

Okay Did you have a chat with BW Legal previously about this?

So you need to put together your Witness Statement now.

This will be the factual account of the running of the account, when you last paid and had contact, how the account operated to continually add on charges. Did they ever send you the terms and conditions attached to the account ?

Witness statement then is basically a chronological fact list. So to begin with try get all the facts together and write a basic list of dates and facts. Then we can work that into a witness statement which backs up your charges and stat barred arguments.

something like....

1.On xx/xx/xxxxx I opened a current banking account at Lloyds Bank Plc
                        2. The account was ?
                        3. On xx/xx/xxxx I stopped using the account and cancelled all my Direct Debits
                        4. On xx/xx/xxxx The account balance was xxxx and I made a payment in of £xxxxx
                        5.On xx/xx/xxxx I discovered that Lloyds Bank had continued to accept DD requests from xxxxxxxxxxxxx despite my having requested cancellation on xxxxxxxxxxxx( para X above)
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

No celestine spoke with them and they were waiting for the pack of info to get to them from Lloyds. She told me to sit tight until she heard as she thought itd be sorted before then.

Comment

Ahh yes, I'll ask her if she's heard anything.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Any news from them?
                              Should I just get this statement done for court and take it they won't drop it x
                              TIA x

Comment

Celestine Amethyst???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X