• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** WON ** Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014 - DISCONTINUED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell / Lloyds - 5-9-2014

I'll dig out and scan the statements I have here.
    Shall I email them over to you?

Comment

Please

I'll keep an eye out

I still think a SAR request is a good idea too to see whats gone on since those letters in 2008.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I've Inboxed
        Re bW legal response to cpr request.
        Is there a link to the SAR request please

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ection-Act-%29
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Standard response from them on the CPR request so no worries there xx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I haven't had the statements on email that I can see yet Angel xx
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Should be there now Amethyst
                Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                I haven't had the statements on email that I can see yet Angel xx

Comment

Got them thank you.

Looks like the main issue since Jan 08 was a Littlewoods Direct Debit kept being called for and bouncing.

Do you recall trying to stop that DD at any point ? or did you make the reasonable assumption that when they closed down your account in January 2008 that meant all DD's would have been cancelled also ?

October 07 when the account was running okay you can clearly see the effect of the charges on your finances, hopefully the SAR will fill in the missing bits - would be good to have from around June 2007 to Jan 2009 really.

Attached Files
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just to show what I#m taking about for others.

JANUARY 2008

but then .....

APRIL 2008 (and again JUNE/JULY/AUGUST)
                    Attached Files
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Im really not sure how the direct debit continued to go.
                      And to be honest some of the statements ive sent you Id never opened since not using the account.

Comment

Looks like a minimum payment for Littlewoods account caused a shedload of problems but the DD should have been cancelled in January when they shut down your account.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes that spiralled out of control too. 1

Comment

The charges have a knock on effect,not many people can take a hit of £230 in a month on bank charges and recover ! xxx

What's happening with Littlewoods now ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Nothing it apparently defaulted on Oct 2010. Never heard anything regarding it from Lowells although they report it on credit report, Unlike the lloyds one they have never reported about x

Comment

Just some notes

The claim is for a Lloyds Bank Plc current account opened in/about XXXXXX

The claim is made up primarily of overdraft charges and interest thereon.

The claimant has failed to send the defendant any documents. ( agreement, terms, terms as varied)

Terms and Conditions of the account

Have asked for full SAR from Lloyds to get full details of transactions and how the account has increased to current amount claimed.

Statement of the account as last disputed balance was £3474.83

January 25th 2008 letter from Lloyds closing the account 'to prevent your account balance from increasing all facilities have been blocked'

Lloyds left DD's live which seem to have continued incurring charges despite a/c being closed.

October 2007 - £230 charges
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X