• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Injury at work- - Evidence destroyed - false witness statement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury at work- - Evidence destroyed - false witness statement

Hi all,

Is the the right place before I go into detail. I work for a large vehicle manufacturer

Injury claim raised with my union solicitors. Everything they stated was defending the company. They stated they could not defend me ten minutes after I stated I was now ready to proceed to court, where I would like to request the defence be stuck off due to destroying all evidence and supplying a false witness statement. Two and a half years and no court action taken.

I emailed my company's insurance company to inform them that I would be taking over my claim and that evidence had been destroyed and I would be requesting that the defence was to be stuck off for breach of the courts process.. Some documents soon appeared, despite the witness statement stated they were missing, even implying that I may have taken them. These documents were health and safety documents which I had previously raised my concerns as I had not signed them, my Group Leader had fraudulently signed them. The same group leader was later tasked to gather; compile and supply evidence to the company's insurance company. It was stated that I had been working out of process, of which I had signed off to on numerous documents. However, they were now missing. These are the documents which have now suddenly appeared, yet there is no mention of me allegedly working out of process on 12 documents.

Key evidence has now been destroyed. The stillages of which I injured myself on have been replaced with mush smaller stillages which are easier to load due to changes in ergonomics. Neither stillage has a valid Risk Assessment carried out on them.

I have raised a grievance against my former group leader of which I have my second interview next week.

How do I start a court claim where I wish the defendant to be stuck off? Also, there is a contempt of court aspect due to the false witness statement?

If this is the right place I can go into detail.

Kind regards

Scrumpy
    Last edited by Scrumpy11; 14th August 2024, 16:50:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X