• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court claim received Nov 12th 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court claim received Nov 12th 2020

Hi guys
    I'm a little bit lost in this situation
    I've just received a claim form by County Court business centre.
    Claimaint Norwich traffic control on behalf of bw legal
    Background
    05/07/2019 car was parked and a picture was taken of it but I do not know where this photo is based. So I do not know what they are claiming. And where they say it was cannot be proven with the photo I will attach.
    3 different firms have tried to claim but now bwlegal are attempting to claim and im a little worried as I've never dealt with the County Court business centre before.

Please. Help?!!
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Norwich Traffic Control issued a Parking Charge Notice then passed it to several debt collectors when you didn't pay and now BWL are taking it to court on behalf of NTC. Is that the story?

At 5 days after the issue date acknowledge the claim online using the details and password on the form. This gives you 33 days from date of issue to get your defence to the court

Post up the first letter you received from NTC suitably redacted but leave dates

Comment

Surely the evidence won't be grounds though? I don't even know where the location is based on thst picture?

Comment

Fine attached first contact with NTC
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Businessboy View Post
          Surely the evidence won't be grounds though? I don't even know where the location is based on thst picture?
          Does Guardian Road, Norwich NR5 8PF ring a bell?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Even if it did what difference does that make. The picture could be anywhere

Comment

The location is too broad. Guardian road is a Public Highway and NTC have no claim

Comment

Okay so shpild I acknowledge their claim and contest it?

Comment

I'm a little lost on the steps to take from here

Comment

Yes you have to acknowledge it, failure to do so will result in a default judgment against you. Acknowledge using the details and password on the form. If done after day 5 from date of issue then this gives you 33 days from date of issue to get your defence into court

Comment

I'll submit my acknowledgement tomorrow morning. Can you guys please assist me with my defence

Comment

Can I have help with my defence please

Comment

Find a defence and modify to suit your situation. You should find some with Google searches

Comment

Ostell can you help me find one honestly I'm really lost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X