• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

intrest on a judgement order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there can any one help me with this I put in for attachment off earnings/benefits and got a reply there cant do it because the person is not working but rang ccmc up and they said I could add there persons gf to claim cause she gets all the money have done sherrifs office and done attend court for questioning in 2017 and now put in for attachment off earnings/benefits so please can some advice me if I can add his gf to the claim and third party I need bank details for it which I don't have so cant do that please advice thanks

Comment

I would say that if his GF was part of all of this then you may have a valid claim against her but only if you can add her as a 2nd Defendant first.

Comment

its only because she gets benefit of uc and works as well so she gets all his income basically this why I asked third party is out the question because I ned bank details ect for third party don't I not really looked into but had a form for third party n the one I have says I need to know bank details I don't know what to do about it and that considering another high court writ need find out what my options are for all this please advice what I can do please thanks

Comment

How do I go about adding 2nd defendant please to as well

Comment

The Judgment currently is solely against this man isn't it. What was it for? The only way to add his girlfriend as a 2nd Defendant would be if you could have made the original claim against her as well - I don't think we know the actual reason for the original claim ? ie. what does he owe the money for ?

You can't add her as a defendant after judgment, and you can't claim against her for no reason other than the judgment debtor gives her his money ( which I think is what you're saying?)

If he is not working, has no income, and lives at his girlfriends property in her name and valuables in the house and any assets ( like car etc) are hers there is going to be very very little you can do.

You do have the judgment and can try to enforce for up to six years without having to go back to court, maybe in a couple years his circumstances will have improved ( he might get a job for instance ) and you'd have more success then.

Did he actually defend the case or did you get a judgment in default ? and as I said previously it would help to know the grounds of the claim.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst he borrowed money off me and kept saying he would pay it back this man. Is conning girls /women out off money i dont know his circumstances now because the police was involved and his gf boss own 2 pubs n i was in one off the pubs in oct 2016 n his gf boss said i wont be the first or last he dose this too n i know he will be doing to someone else right now as well i know they drive cars but they aint in.any off there names i dont know if i can re enforce it with a bailiff company cause i did all this with the sherriffs office after applying for a high court writ n been told cant do third party by ccmc because i need bank details for them to as well so really need advice what steps i can take in this matter please thankyou

Comment

This man did not reply to courts so judgement was won in default and ccmc will not do attachment off earnings and they wont accept the intrest on it to that i have put on to so now what are my options plz

Comment

how can* i* can add the* intrest* on this for this* ccj* and* get the* ccmc* to accept the amount* of* intrest* put* and* how can* i re enforce it to as well* i* cant* do third* party cause need there* bank details* ccmc* wont* do attactment* off* earnings* because* his gf* gets* it all* so any* ideas* please* i know* i* can do* high court* writt* but* that* was unsucessful* last* time* and* can* i go through ccmc* to* get* re enforcement* please* help* *to* as well**

Comment

What would the interest be now on this judgement 28th Sept 2016 please ccmc will not allow the last interest I put on my claim form also as well how do I go about re enforcing it again please and how do I get the ccmc to accept the interest on it to as well please they turned down the last lot off interest on it when I did it last please help cause iI'm struggling with it thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X