• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court claim arrow global ltd-hsbc-11-7-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• court claim arrow global ltd-hsbc-11-7-2017

Hi . There is an old thread open for this but I’d thought I’d start a new thread in hope someone sees. Please merge if necessary. Brief introduction. As the title says I’ve had a court claim which became stayed, 8 months later they’ve come back with documents I requested and they don’t add up at all. Within the pack is the CCA with admittedly my signature dated 9/5/2009 this does not add up to me. they go to state “a creditor is allowed to provide a reconstituted agreement,as long as that version is accurate and contains all the original info contained in the agreement,apart from a few expectations that the law allows ,which includes signature box and date of signature” they also sent a default notice which looks like I could of printed myself in 5 mins , there’s even lines for the managers signature and date of signature , which are blank I might add, and the last thing is the dupiclate statement of account which really doesn’t add up they list all the payments and dates and it says the last payment was made in July 2012 which is totally not true I wasn’t even banking with HSBC then and there are no records of any payments from my current account. I have made a grave error in not requesting an SAR as I’d be confident in proving these payment dates are incorrect. They also go on to say about small claims track they mention again about documents they don’t need to supply as there not mentioned in the particulars and there’s nothing in there about them re applying to court YET. Not sure where to to next with this to be honest I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction.. thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X