• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I shoplifted in sainsburys and got caught

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shoplifted in sainsburys and got caught

I understand, Its really really bad and I知 a **** for doing so.
    Today I was in sainsburys. My phone was dead by the time I finished shopping, and I really need the money right now, and to also be able to eat.

I know it may seem like I知 making it into a sob story, but I知 18 and autistic and I feel that hindered my ability to grasp the severity of the situation each time I committed an offence. I am now absolutely petrified seeing the person I have become. This is definitely enough of a shock for me to never try anything like this again. I am also incredibly worried as a) because I have A-Levels in the next two months, which I would very much like to complete, and b) my mum has severe mental health issues as it is, and is only just holding onto life. If she was made aware her son was a criminal, she would not survive. I truly have no clue what to do.

Should I recieve a letter from the DWF I am going to pay the fine. I live with my mum and I need to hide the letter for previously stated reasons. I知 looking to know, for someone who has committed such crime before (totalling to around 」200 within a month) AND paid the DWF fine, do they leave you alone after that? Also, do I need to send a letter to the manager that I spoke to explaining this? Thanks for your help
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X