• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unfair Treatment by Allotment Manager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Treatment by Allotment Manager

I have been trying to get a vacant allotment that is opposite my house for about 4 years and am continually messed around by the allotment management.*
    I first asked when my Daughter was less than a year old and now she is 5 and a half. I myself did not actually want the allotment it was for my partner and child.We heard nothing and we did not pursue it.
    My partner then asked and filled in a form about 18months ago to be told someone would be in touch.Nothing happened and the allotment stayed vacant.
    Then 7 months ago I go to the allotment office and ask what is going on to be told no one can have that allotment until they sort out a path issue which should be within 6 weeks, I do as requested and put my number in there book for them to contact me when the path is sorted out, I was told no other name is down and it would be mine.They never contact me.
    Last week I saw a family viewing this allotment in question and I confront the family and guy from the allotment as to what are they doing...to be told its their allotment and my name was not down or anywhere on any paperwork....After chatting to this family and me telling them how it is ,they decided to take another allotment in order for my family to have this one.The allotment guy says come up to the office and we will sort it. I go to the office to be told there is no trace of my previous requests for an allotment and if I do want one now it will be in a few months time as they cannot hold committee meetings due to the corona virus, yet they issued this other family with an allotment...this other family are related to a committee member.

I do not know why the allotment manager is treating my family so bad as we have never done anything wrong or had arguments with anyone, in fact my partner is a nurse and in this time of Covid19 nurses are getting many perks but it would seem this allotment society only helps family members.

I feel we have been treated badly and unfairly and would like to take this matter as far as I can in order to see justice/fairness.
    Can somebody please tell me if any laws or acts give me rights in this matter.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X