• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

misselling and the fos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: misselling and the fos

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
    Thanks feeling a BIT more postive today!

Good on you d.t, you know where we all are if you want to let off a bit of steam:beagle:

Comment

Letter for escalation (well e-mail) sent today.
      Thank you one an all
      Still awaiting another that is with FOS AND one for Welcome which is now in its (wait for it) fifth year!
      May be a little lady but i am like my dog once I get a hold I don't let go without a fight!!
      xxx
      DT
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
        Letter for escalation (well e-mail) sent today.
        Thank you one an all
        Still awaiting another that is with FOS AND one for Welcome which is now in its (wait for it) fifth year!
        May be a little lady but i am like my dog once I get a hold I don't let go without a fight!!
        xxx
        DT

Go for it DT:beagle::beagle:

Comment

Will do!:beagle:

Comment

:tinysmile_hmm_t2:Spoke to the adjudicate he was very polite but could "not understand" why I chose not to accept his decision!
            The same day I bit the bullet and spoke with Bank of Scotland about the two with them, she directed me to the web site to obtain the claim forms for the ppi.
            However she said something that puzzled me she said the one (the one now with Cabot) had been "charged off". Now Cabot claim to have this and that they administer it but constantly directed me to BS and until the ombudsman got involved did not produce anything like a true copy of agreement what I got myself was only the application form, they then produced this very dodgy looking deed of assignment I have sent a separate letter to BS for an explanation of the above statement. Whew need a break from all this!

Comment

Finally worked out how to post a letter!
              These are the two that I recived from the FOS (bearing in mind I did not get these) I now know why.
              Check the company name Haliax and Bank of Scotland, now I know the banks merged but one was a bank account the other a credit card.
              The dates do not match (ok only by one day) the letters I do have from Cabot, will try and do the same with these tomorrow and also the letter I had from Halifax saying there was "no debt to pay) I have posted these else where but bear with me if you have already seen them!

Want your thoughts peeps:beagle:
              Last edited by dogtired; 12th June 2011, 18:25:PM. Reason: ketting the atchement right

Comment

Ok here goes first the one I had from Halifax please note the wording.
                Cabot say they have been in touch with Halifax and this was "sent in error"
                No evidence to back this up as far as i can see.

Comment

bump

Comment

Whoops put the same one twice! Its old age you know!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X