• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

misselling and the fos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: misselling and the fos

Fantastic Cappo looks like they are taking you stroke etc into consideration too right too as it can lead to unnecessary stress.

Good Luck and hoping for a swift decision
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Fantastic Cappo looks like they are taking you stroke etc into consideration too right too as it can lead to unnecessary stress.

Good Luck and hoping for a swift decision

amen to that p.f:beagle:

Comment

hi ho hi ho it,s off to the fos we go now had a response from morgan stanley aka barclaycard the usual get stuffed letter from barclays so here we go again never mind all the leg works done with cap 1

Comment

Good luck Cappo

Comment

Originally posted by Leucareth1971 View Post
            Good luck Cappo

how are yours going now leuc any news?

Comment

Nothing yet,waiting on the FOS now with Cap 1 and my Bank Account charges

Comment

I had another "final response" from Cabot re Bank of Scotland yesterday.

I have sent a copy to FOS .
                Would I be able to claim anything back from Cabot as they now admit that they have been unable to obtain a copy of the original agreement (they have admitted as much).
                And double checking fillies did not get anything when I suddenly started getting letters and phone calls from them.
                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                  I had another "final response" from Cabot re Bank of Scotland yesterday.

I have sent a copy to FOS .
                  Would I be able to claim anything back from Cabot as they now admit that they have been unable to obtain a copy of the original agreement (they have admitted as much).
                  And double checking fillies did not get anything when I suddenly started getting letters and phone calls from them.

i don,t know d.t i,d send a p.m to pf, leclerc , exc or ame they might know.:beagle::doggieyes:

Comment

Well looks like Cabot are in a corner, posted elsewhere that Adjudicator is now asking them for deed of assignment and original documents from when the "bought" it.
                    However I doubt very much if they will include the bits when they harassed me and I have double checked that I have never had a deed of assignment for this account from Cabot or original creditor.
                    Will let you know guys and girls
                    xx
                    DT

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                      Well looks like Cabot are in a corner, posted elsewhere that Adjudicator is now asking them for deed of assignment and original documents from when the "bought" it.
                      However I doubt very much if they will include the bits when they harassed me and I have double checked that I have never had a deed of assignment for this account from Cabot or original creditor.
                      Will let you know guys and girls
                      xx
                      DT

well done DT keep at em

Comment

Good luck Dogtired, everything crossed.

Comment

Got another letter from FOS.
                          They enclosed a very dodgy looking assignment letter supposedly from the OC.
                          The logo is on the wrong side, it does not have address or contact details and the signature bears a strange likeness to one from Cabot that I do have (dated the following day).
                          It also says "Reproduction of letter sent by Cabot on the top ( did NOT get this) but the FOS says its from O C
                          When I requested this over a year ago now, they did not or could not supply it but all of a sudden it surfaces when FOS are involved.
                          Sadly he goes on to say that cannot uphold the complaint, i do have the option to ask it to be reviewed and also take it to court my-self.
                          I don't want to give up bu OH says he reckons that FOS are "in league" with lenders and collection company's
                          Very fed up today

Comment

[quote=dogtired;214060]Got another letter from FOS.
                            The logo is on the wrong side, it does not have address or contact details and the signature bears a strange likeness to one from Cabot that I do have (dated the following day).
                            It also says "Reproduction of letter sent by Cabot on the top ( did NOT get this) but the FOS says its from O C
                            When I requested this over a year ago now, they did not or could not supply it but all of a sudden it surfaces when FOS are involved.
                            Sadly he goes on to say that cannot uphold the complaint, i do have the option to ask it to be reviewed and also take it to court my-self.
                            I don't want to give up bu OH says he reckons that FOS are "in league" with lenders and collection company's
                            Very fed up today[/quote

For what it,s worth d.t i have had that with a capital one case,got totally blown out of the water i never had any terms and conditions on the card either so you wouid think that was an open and shut case wouid'nt you?,going to ombudsman now but i can see where your coming from,i'd ask for an ombudsmans decision and go from there, i assume when you say you can have complaint reviewed you mean by the ombudsman and it,s been adjudicated already, Stay Strong it's not over yet, you don't lose anything by advancing it to the Ombudsman now

Comment

Thanks feeling a BIT more postive today!

Comment

Got another letter from FOS.
                                Very fed up today

Yes progress this claim to the end, an ombudsman is more experienced in these matters indeed many came from the banking industry so know every trick in the book and thus given the right information will investigate further.

So you next step, send of that letter to the FOS requesting the claim be escalated and stating your reasons why.

Good Luck
                                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 27th May 2011, 07:44:AM. Reason: quoted wrong post to reply
                                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X