• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

misselling and the fos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: misselling and the fos

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
    Thank you one and all!!
    how,s it all going d.t

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
      how,s it all going d.t
      I am ok, and you?
      Well FOS have now agreed to send Sainsbury to appeal against decision and Bank of Scotland/Cabot as a seperate complaint.
      Know its likely to wait some time ..
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I am ok, and you?
        Well FOS have now agreed to send Sainsbury to appeal against decision and Bank of Scotland/Cabot as a seperate complaint.
        great thats a start at least,all is not lost.

Comment

oh well my fos claim was recieved by them exactly a week ago, no news is good news most wouid say,i checked photocopies of what i sent and i,d filled 3 additional sheets in, it,ll be interesting to see what the result will be,i,d asked for my claim to be fast tracked don,t know how much difference in time that will make but i,m still thinking as long as it doesn,t have to go to an ombudsman and it doesn,t get thrown out it,ll take a year, ish fingers crossed for a good result,have you any late news d.t?:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          I am ok, and you?
          time is something hopefully we,ve all got on our side d.t
          Last edited by cappo; 23rd February 2011, 12:32:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not really, got a letter to say that the Sainsburys was going to appeal and did I have further evidence.
            Checked everything through and not sure that I have but will ask the to take the delays from Bank of Scotland and that they got it mixed up with another account
            Learnt the value of keeping things in writingthough!
            Could alwys ask them to "fat track" i suppose but am willing to wait, as you say no news is good news!
            Take care
            D.T

Comment

Re: mis-selling and the FOS

We have been waiting for the FOS regarding Welcome Finance (we actually "won" ppi claim ) but they wanted to completely re-write the agreement and we had already disputed this.
              As a result of a SAR we were sent copies of an agreement for an old address the account number was also different and they failed to supply a valid cca for the second account number.
              We have been willing to wait for the FOS and had not heard from Welcome since last year .
              In the post yesterday we got two letters from a firm call INCASSO who claim to be acting on Welcomes behalf and demanding we contact them to make payment.
              The FOS says its up to the firm involved but they had already asked for the cessation of collection activity from Welcome.
              I have already fired off a "prove it" letter to Incasso.
              Would you suggest to do the same to Welcome?
              Last edited by dogtired; 27th February 2011, 15:06:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

We have been waiting for the FOS regarding Welcome Finance (we actually "won" ppi claim ) but they wanted to completely re-write the agreement and we had already disputed this.
                As a result of a SAR we were sent copies of an agreement for an old address the account number was also different and they filed to supply a valid cca for the second account number.
                We have been willing to wait for the FOS and had not heard from Welcome since last year .
                In the post yesterday we got two letters from a firm call INCASSO who claim to be acting on Welcomes behalf and demanding we contact them to make payment.
                The FOS says its up to the firm involved but they had already asked for the cessation of collection activity from Welcome.
                i wouid d.t but some of the more experienced beagles will be along shortly who can advise you further

Comment

As a result of a SAR we were sent copies of an agreement for an old address the account number was also different and they filed to supply a valid cca for the second account number.
                  no one turned up yet d.t?

Comment

No not yet I am afraid will hold fire in writing to Welcome

Comment

PPITECH not been back?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        PPITECH not been back?
                        haven,t seen him on here for a while di,how about sending him a p.m d.t that might be an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                          PPITECH not been back?
                          Not on this issue
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          Originally posted by cappo View Post
                          haven,t seen him on here for a while di,how about sending him a p.m d.t that might be an idea.
                          Ok will do that!
                          Last edited by dogtired; 28th February 2011, 09:12:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hi di how is it in sunny wales

Comment

now had a letter from the fos regarding cap 1,there taking the case for missale of ppi on ,will keep you posted.

Comment

Hi Cappo

Good luck on your case then, hope you receive some hopeful news in the post soon.

Yes not too bad here today thank you, am making the most of it with getting the washing dry lol, cheers .
                                How's the weather for you today?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X