• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Originally posted by NLP View Post
    i agree, so why are those claims now on hold?

because its a fix up
    ONE bank has them on hold and not the others.
    go to the high court... win lose or draw... appeal... another 6-12 months delay
    The delay racks up the interest on those claims
    then to the court of appeal... win lose or ddraw... to the supreme court
    Thankfully not based on EU law
    3 years later..... i despair!!!
    Is your case on hold? What can you do in 3 years that a missold PPI payout would do?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
      Is your case on hold? What can you do in 3 years that a missold PPI payout would do?
      ? are you for real?

have a read around, then come back and lets discuss...

hint:barclays google ppi hold

Comment

? are you for real?

have a read around, then come back and lets discuss...

hint:barclays google ppi hold
        I ask cos I don't normally deal with the PPI stuff so if you also look around the sites, you see very few posts on PPI both when I worked and now when I don't work for the bank. Back to you if you want to answer the question. You don't have the money now so what will 3 years do for you?
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
          I ask cos I don't normally deal with the PPI stuff so if you also look around the sites, you see very few posts on PPI both when I worked and now when I don't work for the bank. Back to you if you want to answer the question. You don't have the money now so what will 3 years do for you?
          not worried about me, more worried about so called justice in this country.

not sure what axe you are grinding here.

but delaying claims for years is not on.

Comment

But with PPI claims you are not guaranteed to win anyway... if you do then there is a hell of a lot interest over 3 years (which i doubt it would be anyway - 3 years!!).

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
              But with PPI claims you are not guaranteed to win anyway... if you do then there is a hell of a lot interest over 3 years (which i doubt it would be anyway - 3 years!!).
              ha ha ha

yup lets have our pants pulled down, again, and whitewash it with 8% stat int.

read similar stuff re:bank charges

WAKE UP ENGLAND.

Comment

ha ha ha

yup lets have our pants pulled down, again, and whitewash it with 8% stat int.

read similar stuff re:bank charges

WAKE UP ENGLAND.
                And do what?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  And do what?
                  Sign up to believe David Icke is also Jesus apparently. No wonder he hated crosses.

My knee hurts at the moment, I think it was a Labour conspiracy to get me on Disability Benefit so I don't register at part of the work force myself, but as is usual for Labour they made a mess of it and it didn't hurt quick enough and the Tories are now in.

Or maybe that was their plan all along, because if I choose to sign on then Disability Benefits will increase and Labour can claim more people are out of work?

I get confused with school ground conspiracies.....can somebody help?

Then again being one of those people who did nothing but talk about Bank Charges I'm probably to blame for all the worlds ills. Then again at least I don't have the distinction Exc of being a twat who does nothing but rant on websites.

So I've probably fallen for that school ground conspiracy aswell where internet warriors save the world and lead us to Utopia by pointless post counts.

Comment

• Re: Lloyds puts PPI claims on hold in defiance of regulator

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                    Amethyst, what do you think of the Collective Redress that came into force today... (FSA granted powers for collective redress!!)
                    Re this, am going to put a new thread up, (edit: FSA gains consumer redress and publication powers - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum ) but interestingly they have gone to pains to point this outregarding the scheme...

The FSA will not be able to impose higher requirements on firms retrospectively. The requirements to be applied by the FSA will be those in force at the time of the relevant act or omission, not current or later requirements.
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 14th October 2010, 07:34:AM.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The Competition Commission have confirmed the ban on PPI at point of sale BBC News - Payment protection insurance sale curbs approved

I'd imagine that it wouldn't do the FSA's prospects of defending the Judicial Review much harm.

Comment

Personally I think that win or lose this review PPI misselling still existed and people sold after 14th Jan 2005 will always get redress cause of cost mainly.

The thing is half of people that make complaints don't really know why they are complaining TBH and have no idea of the rules of sales of PPI etc since the FSA took over. I do think though that pre 2005 complaints will be a problem area....and credit card PPI's are hard anyway as cost cannot be used as a reason

Just for anyones reference

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/smallfirms/res..._ataglance.pdf

and purely for reference of the GISC rules for GISC member complaints prior to 2005

http://www.solarnavigator.net/marine...of_conduct.htm

Comment

oops didnt see your post on here EXC was reading the insanley complex report and tryig to post it to make sense (and failing lol)

have put it here Ppicc Confirms Point-of-sale Prohibition - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

High street banks put PPI complaints on hold - October - 2010 - Which? News
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by ed. View Post
                              Sign up to believe David Icke is also Jesus apparently. No wonder he hated crosses.

My knee hurts at the moment, I think it was a Labour conspiracy to get me on Disability Benefit so I don't register at part of the work force myself, but as is usual for Labour they made a mess of it and it didn't hurt quick enough and the Tories are now in.

Or maybe that was their plan all along, because if I choose to sign on then Disability Benefits will increase and Labour can claim more people are out of work?

Then again being one of those people who did nothing but talk about Bank Charges I'm probably to blame for all the worlds ills. Then again at least I don't have the distinction Exc of being a twat who does nothing but rant on websites.

So I've probably fallen for that school ground conspiracy aswell where internet warriors save the world and lead us to Utopia by pointless post counts.
                              lol, tell us what you really think...

you seem upset?

whoooosh... there it went again, don't worry, will fill you in when more details appear.

you sit tight

Comment

Originally posted by ed. View Post

Hi ed

Thought this was you. LOL!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X