• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    Well CMC's have had it far to good for too long tbvh. The only real avenue open to them is credit card charges and that anyone can do it does not take the brain of britain.

Some of our members after writing a simple letter have had refunds within 9 days. But the CMC's still manage to pesuade folk to part with their money upfront as they believe everything they tell them.

True, but not all CMC's charge an upfront fee. A lot of people would rather hand across the work than doing it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Footynut View Post
      CMC's stand to be heavily hit by all of this. If the cases aren't being investigated then they will not have any income.
      There are always cases that are non financial related that CMC's will get since not all of them are simply PPI Claims related companies and many may involve the so called car crash claims etc,etc,
      Does anybody know the exact nature of what complaints fall under the review and which ones don't.
      Am still trying without much success to find out on that score because I am not sure all of them do fall into the same category.
      I know that some lenders are investigating those not subject to the review but what is the criteria for this?
      I wish I could be precise but Santander claims are unaffected in their entirety by the action.
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

You guys that are from CMCs, apologies for this... just putting a call out for people with experiences, good or bad, with no win no fee, or fee charging, CMCs, to feature on a documentary about the MOJ and industry at large. I'll put a thread elsewhere, but if anyone wants to pm me I'll put you in touch with the beeb.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          You guys that are from CMCs, apologies for this... just putting a call out for people with experiences, good or bad, with no win no fee, or fee charging, CMCs, to feature on a documentary about the MOJ and industry at large. I'll put a thread elsewhere, but if anyone wants to pm me I'll put you in touch with the beeb.
          might bring them out of the woodwork.......

Comment

There are like in every industry some cowboys running CMC's who have just jumped on the gravy train. However whilst i appreciate you guys are championing the people and getting refunds yourself, there are alot of good CMC's out there who do a very professional and rapid job for the portion of people who would rather leave this sort of thing to experts (term used loosely). The service industry in the UK and around the world is growing all of the time because alot of people simply prefer not to get involved and simply don't have time. I have read stories about people on here and mse who have been claiming for 3 years, CMC's registered with the MOJ do not get messed about by the very organisations who conned the client and obtain a full refund much quicker and easier than the avergae guy/girl. doing their own claim.

When assessing CMC's the ones to avoid charge upfront fees or try to hide/disguise there service charges. My advice is simple, run a mile from any CMC's in any industry that ask for any money upfront, if they can do as they say then they do not need cash upfront. Also make sure you have within the contract you sign confirmation of any fees you will pay on any successful claims.

CMC's are not the villians, in fact they are batting for same side you guys/girls are!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonce View Post
              There are like in every industry some cowboys running CMC's who have just jumped on the gravy train. However whilst i appreciate you guys are championing the people and getting refunds yourself, there are alot of good CMC's out there who do a very professional and rapid job for the portion of people who would rather leave this sort of thing to experts (term used loosely). The service industry in the UK and around the world is growing all of the time because alot of people simply prefer not to get involved and simply don't have time. I have read stories about people on here and mse who have been claiming for 3 years, CMC's registered with the MOJ do not get messed about by the very organisations who conned the client and obtain a full refund much quicker and easier than the avergae guy/girl. doing their own claim.

When assessing CMC's the ones to avoid charge upfront fees or try to hide/disguise there service charges. My advice is simple, run a mile from any CMC's in any industry that ask for any money upfront, if they can do as they say then they do not need cash upfront. Also make sure you have within the contract you sign confirmation of any fees you will pay on any successful claims.

CMC's are not the villians, in fact they are batting for same side you guys/girls are!
              agree, they are not all villains... but just like some of these rogue consumer friendly forums who are actually fronts for the banks... you got to weed out the duff lot

and any kind of upfront fee is the biggest giveaway!

Comment

Originally posted by NLP View Post
                agree, they are not all villains... but just like some of these rogue consumer friendly forums who are actually fronts for the banks... you got to weed out the duff lot

and any kind of upfront fee is the biggest giveaway!
                Ok, which ones?

Do you mean Moneysupermarket forums? Or forums where workers of banks post? Not sure I'm aware of those forums but would be interested to know which specific ones you mean(possibly for the sport at the weekend ).
                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                  Ok, which ones?

Do you mean Moneysupermarket forums? Or forums where workers of banks post? Not sure I'm aware of those forums but would be interested to know which specific ones you mean(possibly for the sport at the weekend ).
                  not sure i am allowed to post it am i?

has there not been some kind of truce called in the forum wars???

i am sure you know the main culprit i am talking about

Comment

The new CEO of Lloyds from Sept 2011 is going to be Horta Osario - current CEO of Santander.

We already know his views on the JR so perhaps he may take a different approach to the beligerent Mr Daniels.

I note that Mr Daniels enjoyed a £12.1 million pay packet in 2009. Nice.

Comment

not sure i am allowed to post it am i?

has there not been some kind of truce called in the forum wars???

i am sure you know the main culprit i am talking about
                      I think Leclerc was merely suggesting some light-hearted debate.

I doubt if he knows who you mean by the ''main culprit'', as otherwise he wouldn't have asked.

Perhaps you could tell us? Debate is pointless when the subject matter is not disclosed.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                        I think Leclerc was merely suggesting some light-hearted debate.

I doubt if he knows who you mean by the ''main culprit'', as otherwise he wouldn't have asked.

Perhaps you could tell us? Debate is pointless when the subject matter is not disclosed.
                        Well you fella's enjoy the "debate" you so hanker for.

Comment

do you feel educated enough now?

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                            do you feel educated enough now?
                            I know you do

Comment

Well you fella's enjoy the "debate" you so hanker for.
                              This is discussion forum and the usual approach is to introduce a subject, put forwards your opinion and allow others to put forwards theirs.

In this instance you have put forwards your opinion (a critical one) but have failed - even on request - to disclose the subject.

This not only inhibits free speech (the principle by which this forum exists - and the one that allowed you to make your comments in the first place) but you are denying the right of those who may wish to counter your criticism their right to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                                This is discussion forum and the usual approach is to introduce a subject, put forwards your opinion and allow others to put forwards theirs.

In this instance you have put forwards your opinion (a critical one) but have failed - even on request - to disclose the subject.

This not only inhibits free speech (the principle by which this forum exists - and the one that allowed you to make your comments in the first place) but you are denying the right of those who may wish to counter your criticism their right to do so.
                                Critical? LOL

There is no better sport than this thread, for sure.

One does enjoy himself!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X