• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

Thank You for the link to your wippies thread has been an enjoyable read tonight and it is fantastic to read he is responding to his diabetes treatment and that you are getting to grips with the jabs.

You are right in that they are such faithful and loyal dogs and yes mine too follows me everywhere and is at the front door waiting for me if I go anywhere.

They are truly amazing breeds.

After reading your thread I consider myself lucky that Ella is quite the opposite to yours at the vets and took it all in her stride.

Was concerned to read about the metacam though as Ella was on this for about 6 mths while her leg was healing.

She showed no ill effects to it though.

I am absolutely chuffed that your border collie is by all accounts doing well.

PF
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4th October 2010, 22:33:PM.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post

Will phone Marc Davis after 1 PM tomorrow.

PF
      Great PF--nice & civil
      Remember Marc is now your friend
      Perseverance & slow pressure pays dividends
      Threats & confrontation are non-productive

Don't forget to let FOS know what is now happening

PF-If you don't mind me saying, I notice a spring in your step,decisiveness & more confidence-perhaps it the added tunes & pictures we have in the thread--Ame will probably ban me for starting it off in a serious thread--lol--:tinysmile_grin_t::tinysmile_grin_t:

Turbo

Comment

A very good morning to you Turbo and Marshy and yes Turbo you are right on both counts i was looking for which way to turn on this as faith is and always has been my mark but the time this had taken thus far had dwindled that away but now with you help that has been restored with a new sense of direction PF

sigpic

Comment

Hi folks, long time no speak, hope your all well.

Been admiring your lovely dogs, my son would be in his element to have all yours, they are all lovely.:beagle::beagle::beagle: so sweet. Like the way you have yours all lined up Turbo lol. X

(Sorry not court or ppi related).

Comment

Greetings Di

Nice to see you over here and thanl you yes i have a very close bond with my ella and she very much reminds me what is more important in life lol and is a great healer

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Di,

Nice to see you

Nellie (aka Liberty_lily/Landy_alert) x

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                Greetings Di

Nice to see you over here and thanl you yes i have a very close bond with my ella and she very much reminds me what is more important in life lol and is a great healer
                Hiya and thank you.

Aww so sweet your ella is too.
                And I totally agree with you.
                I must settle for my cat though lol, he is a little cutie too LOL.
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Originally posted by nelliewops View Post
                Hiya Di,

Nice to see you

Nellie (aka Liberty_lily/Landy_alert) x
                Hiya

I'm back I'm back :biggrin1:.

And you will see more of me too. Tee hee hee.

Thank you X
                I must start getting used to the posting here, I have merged one in another above it seems :tinysmile_aha_t:.

Hi Marshallka as well. X
                Last edited by di30; 5th October 2010, 11:54:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Hiya and thank you.

Aww so sweet your ella is too.
                  And I totally agree with you.
                  I must settle for my cat though lol, he is a little cutie too LOL.

Hiya

I'm back I'm back :biggrin1:.

And you will see more of me too. Tee hee hee.

Thank you X
                  I must start getting used to the posting here, I have merged one in another above it seems :tinysmile_aha_t:.

Hi Marshallka as well. X
                  Tell me about it Di--see here

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...303#post174303

I could get disciplined for this---lol

Comment

Greetings All,

Right this is the reply via email from the adjudicator,

Dear Mr and Mrs
                    I have noted your comments and would like to clarify that I am unable to assist in any way with your DSAR as this is not part of the service that we provide.
                    There were delays in the offer being sent to you as it needed to go through our offers process first.
                    In my view, the offer sent to you is in line with our usual guidance as explained in my letter dated 20 September 2010 and also fair and reasonable.
                    I would be happy to extend the deadline for your response, however, if you are unhappy with the offer the case will need to go to an ombudsman for a final decision on the matter.
                    Please let me know how you wish to proceed and if you do require an extension, please specify the timeframe?
                    Kind regards

There were delays in the offer being sent to you as it needed to go through our offers process first.
                    What the hell is he talking about.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and if you do require an extension, please specify the timeframe?
                    Until such time they comply with my lawful request.

I have this gut feeling that they will not comply and hide behind the fos as an excuse

I phoned them before about the threat letters I was receiving and they refused to speak to me quoting that whilst the complaint was in the hands of the FOS they could not make any comments.

If it means I have to force the info out of them via court so be it

Sounds a bit shirty like I have p***** him off, what do you think.

PF
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 5th October 2010, 18:30:PM.

sigpic

Comment

The FOS are definately getting tougher do you think?

Comment

Not sure about tougher, but sucking up to the banks yes I believe so.

PF

sigpic

Comment

In my view, the offer sent to you is in line with our usual guidance as explained in my letter dated 20 September 2010 and also fair and reasonable.
                          Oh yes and you also said the first offer was fair and reasonable lol well that proved not to be the case.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes very true PF.
                            They do currently seem to be working in the favour of the banks, you can say that again.

Comment

Well not a lot we can do about that as they are financed by the financial industry all we can do is make sure are claims though them are bolted down in are favour with no room for them to move.

PF

sigpic

Comment

TB lol Fantastic

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X