• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

xxxxx

Comment

blimey TM you have your hands full there but nice to be among dog lovers for sure
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
        xxxxx
        Bijons??? Gorgeous Turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
          Bijons??? Gorgeous Turbo.
          Bichon Frise (with a thingy over the e)

Comment

Right done garanteed next day by 1pm i caught the driver as i got there lol so is on it way to the main cross network sorting office at portsmouth central as i post this

Of to the GP surgery now for my flu jab so will post the receipt soon as i get in suffice to say the wheels are in motion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Right done garanteed next day by 1pm i caught the driver as i got there lol so is on it way to the main cross network sorting office at portsmouth central as i post this

Of to the GP surgery now for my flu jab so will post the receipt soon as i get in suffice to say the wheels are in motion
              Both letters to Marc?

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                Bichon Frise (with a thingy over the e)
                I spelt it wrong lol.

Comment

yes indeedy TM both letters in same envelope addressed to marc davis sent to the miller street address with a £10 chq
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  marshallka nice to see your dog as an avatar

BORDER COLLIES RULE!!!
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4th October 2010, 14:13:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

Yes!!! Europe Wins Back The Rider Cup Oh Fantastic !!! Cya Woody Lol

sigpic

Comment

Right here you go

Will phone Marc Davis after 1 PM tomorrow.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Marshallka,

For you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-Border-Collie

sigpic

Comment

Little darling. What a brave doggie. Glad she is on the mend PF.

Mine is here on my sweetheart

My dogs 8th vet visit tonight - wish him luck - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Comment

Right Marshy and Guys,

Something that is puzzling me as there is no explanation is the additional amounts offered on there latest offer bottom of page 2 and page 3.

I just wondering if there is any connection here to the additional amount Nellie got as well as a few on MSE?.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...t=23731&page=3

PF

sigpic

Comment

Right Marshy and Guys,

Something that is puzzling me as there is no explanation is the additional amounts offered on there latest offer bottom of page 2 and page 3.

I just wondering if there is any connection here to the additional amount Nellie got as well as a few on MSE?.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...t=23731&page=3

PF
                              I think you may be right PF. It does say in the letter that they have added the extra because of consolidation loans so they obviously did carry a small amount over due to PPI being applied into your next loan. Not as bad as some of the banks though with Co-op but your statements of account etc should be helpful in confirming this.

Comment

Marshallka,

I am totally engrossed in your thread and nearly tearful lol im at post 29 so far.

PF

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X