• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PPI and Court

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
    I have scanned to computer in PDF (????) but need to block out personal stuff. Can anyone tell me how you do this?
    pop over to either PCF or PAG and see my threads"How to edit your ......"--basically its using the program Paint----if Buchenald can do it--you can Marshy

Marshy
    You need first to scan as JPG not PDF cos you haven't got means of altering it
    see here

http://www.penaltyactiongroup.co.uk/...hp?f=197&t=908
    Last edited by Turboman; 4th October 2010, 09:09:AM. Reason: JPG not PDF when scanning if editing required

Comment

Turbo, sent the last statement of one of the accounts in email. This shows the rebates of Insurance and closing balance.

Comment

Turbo, sent the last statement of one of the accounts in email. This shows the rebates of Insurance and closing balance.
        Just as expected--like Nelliepops----thats the ones we want for PF

Comment

marshy you learning too with excel etc thats good as you will be an even greater asset to these forums.

One thing i have never come across is a website aimed souly at helping ppi claimants with the knowledge you 3 have shown here that would be a great help to many or at least expand the ppi forum on this site with more links etc
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

PF

Seem to have lost one of my posts with all this Automerge business--Ame has sorted it now

But what is a Multiple Agreement as you describe for Loans 8 & 9 in your summary earlier on?

Turbo

Comment

A multiple agreement is where part of the loan is restricted i.e the ppi and part is unrestricted ie funds to borrower i think it is sec18 of the cca cant put a link as im on mobile but google will throw up many links
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              there is a very very long thread on cag but the first few posts explain it
              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4th October 2010, 10:24:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

I sent Turbo my loan statements for one of my loans and I can prove that on rule 78 loans (Which all mine were and a lot of PF's were) that Co-op are correct to the actual penny on settlements..

Example below

Amount of credit (£):* 10688.84
                Amount of initial payment (£):*
                Amount of regular repayments (£):* 168.52
                Number of regular repayments:* 84
                Additional final repayment (£):*
                Time of settlement (months/weeks): 19
                Repayment frequency:Months
                Statutory rebate (£): 2019.90
                Settlement figure (£): 8933.90

Then take off the PPI rebate I received against the loan of 1461.93 and it comes to £7471.97 ...........exactly spot on....

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  A multiple agreement is where part of the loan is restricted i.e the ppi and part is unrestricted ie funds to borrower i think it is sec18 of the cca cant put a link as im on mobile but google will throw up many links
                  there is a very very long thread on cag but the first few posts explain it
                  Does it affect what we are doing Marshy?
                  I sent Turbo my loan statements for one of my loans and I can prove that on rule 78 loans (Which all mine were and a lot of PF's were) that Co-op are correct to the actual penny on settlements..

Example below

Amount of credit (£):* 10688.84
                  Amount of initial payment (£):*
                  Amount of regular repayments (£):* 168.52
                  Number of regular repayments:* 84
                  Additional final repayment (£):*
                  Time of settlement (months/weeks): 19
                  Repayment frequency:Months
                  Statutory rebate (£): 2019.90
                  Settlement figure (£): 8933.90

Then take off the PPI rebate I received against the loan of 1461.93 and it comes to £7471.97 ...........exactly spot on....
                  Great we'll check the Loans 1,2 & 4 again but the "initial Pymnt" idea won't alter the principles in the letter I drafted for PF

Bloody hell--I suggested we take a day off as its letter time for PF--and SHE's driving ME now

Turbo
                  Last edited by Turboman; 4th October 2010, 10:55:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As regards the multiple agreements then it does look (from dates of start and settlements!!) that PF did not have multiples BUT I know he thinks he did (as one loan was to pay off the other).... I don't know how this affects the redress's TBH? I realise what you are saying here but you would still needs EXACT settlements for each one and rebates from the statements. I have a feeling that ones where they have not given a record of any rebates DID have rebates and that they will come up with them now.

How I look at this subject is if they are making one loan as if you never had PPI on it and redressing the whole amount then this would be reflected IF any PPI was carried over onto the next one if you see what I mean. I just cannot get my head around how these redress's would be different. If you are getting all the PPI back from ANY loan then surely that is correct whether it was carried over or not.... if it was carried over you would still be getting it all back cause they do not calculate them (if you win complete misselling) as only a proportion that was actually charged on that loan, they repay the whole amount don't they?
                    Last edited by marshallka; 4th October 2010, 11:15:AM.

Comment

As regards the multiple agreements then it does look (from dates of start and settlements!!) that PF did not have multiples BUT I know he thinks he did (as one loan was to pay off the other).... I don't know how this affects the redress's TBH? I realise what you are saying here but you would still needs EXACT settlements for each one and rebates from the statements. I have a feeling that ones where they have not given a record of any rebates DID have rebates and that they will come up with them now.
                      If they do--then they should be fined for concealment--Loan 1 is miles out irrespective

Comment

Ok letters printed to send and copies sent to FOS which I have marked for read receipt.

Will get a track and trace receipt from the post office and post it here when I get back.

sigpic

Comment

Right PF

Tactics I always used and got Harriett to use--its in your face time--and they can't ignore you

1-Send your letters by post today
                          2-Fax your letters today
                          3-Tomorrow afternoon--ring Marc Davies up to make sure he has them and what is he going to do about it

4-Repeat step 3 every other day until you get an answer

Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Ok letters printed to send and copies sent to FOS which I have marked for read receipt.

Will get a track and trace receipt from the post office and post it here when I get back.
                            Just a waiting game then now and lets hope they get back sooner than the original 40 days.

Once you get all the settements and statements etc this should come to a conclusion hopefully.

BTW - Your border is lovely.... she looks like mine (allthough mine is a boy lol but just as fluffy and moulting like mad at the moment!!). I wish I could post a piccie of mine too but have to learn that one. I used Tiny Pic once with MSE so probably will try that one.

Comment

Comment

Marshallka

I have a Photobucket account that I use I just upload the piccys to there and then copy the IMG CODE into the thread.
                                Oh he is lovely my favourite breed by far.
                                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4th October 2010, 12:07:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X