• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review - BEWARE!!!

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    just a point - this is an open public forum and we would be delighted for cento to come along, sign up and put their side of things across, they have right of reply as does anyone else.
    The 'right of reply' is meant to apply BEFORE publication not after & to be sued successfully for libel doesn't mean the truth is in-itself a sufficient defence.

Anyway my concern is only for the well being of the site & if my advice is not accepted I suggest members seek a second opinion - Remember we have Justice Eady making libel law ............ allegedly

AME did you get my PM regarding the other matter?
    Last edited by righty; 19th June 2009, 19:39:PM.

Comment

yes and replied

We can hide this away in VIP however I think we would prefer to be open and allow people a right to express their anger, and/or happiness, with this company and others similar. If things were good threads like this wouldnt be around. It also helps people make an informed choice whether to use these services. We don't have threads attacking random CMCs, only those who cause a great deal of concern to our users, and others.

However if there is concern over the thread or any of the comments on it of course we will remove anything which is considered defamatory or untrue.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Cento Client Review

Goodness knows I have no problem with people expressing their anger with some of the shysters about these days However I do think we need to be cautious when expressing that anger particularly when it's about an identifiable firm - such remarks should be couched with the words 'allegedly' for safety sake
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        PS AME you haven't responded to my PM yet!
        Last edited by righty; 19th June 2009, 22:46:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ahhhh ok - its as a 'visitor message' so on your profile. anyway very good news, keep me updated - the RLP thread is in VIP so relatively private so you can post on there and keep everything together.

Also anyone reading this thread who have had good experiences with cento, or indeed other cmcs, PLEASE post and tell us.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by adjustmum View Post
            . Imediately the response was .... did you get information from Legal Beagals? I said that I had and she replied that I should be aware that they were considering legal action against LB for their misrepresentation
            Why should Cento feel adjustmum should need to be aware of this?

If you were serious about considering legal action against a website would you inform a virtual stranger before contacting the site themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
              adjustmum Forgive me & I'm sorry if what I say appears harsh but do you think it was wise to confirm your info & advice came from Legal Beagles - What purpose did it serve - you could simply have said no - It's none of their business anyway

Whilst they may not have contacted the site yet your confirmation may well provoke some action by them - & why not after all they have a business to protect
              The question that was put to me by CENTRO was "...you have been on Legal Beagles haven't you" I agreed I had seen the legal beagles site but I neither confirmed or denied that my info was from legal beagles I said that I had found info from a number of sites and that with that info I did not want their services.
              Last edited by adjustmum; 20th June 2009, 09:10:AM. Reason: wanted to be exactly clear.

Comment

I have emailed Cento with a list of the concerns raised and invited their response. I have asked that they review the content of these calls and take action accordingly to improve training etc.

What would be very helpful would be if people who have posted with concerns over misleading claims made to them in these calls could PM me or send admin@legalbeagles.info an email stating the concern, the time and date of the call, and the telephone number that the call was made to.

Thank you
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Note for all consumers who have experienced problems with Cento Client Review.

Regarding the consumer issues on the forum we would advise anyone in the first instance with a complaint to go to our website and follow the complaints procedure at the bottom of the page or contact our Head Office on 01554 824275 where I will deal with any complaints and any refunds outstanding immediately. I have spoken to the Ministry of Justice recently and they will pass any consumer queries to us directly.

Many thanks for the invite to join your forum we will be certainly be signing up just let us know how we go about it. We would like to work with yourselves to make sure we are providing the consumer with the best possible service and rely on sites like yours to give us feedback we do record our calls and we would like the numbers dates times etc so we can conduct our own investigation, which we will of course let you know the outcome, we will also be addressing the other issues in our sales meetings and this will also be incorporated into our training manuals.

I would like to thank you for the email and between us I hope we can resolve the issues and put the consumers minds at rest.

Ryan Stanton
                  Director
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Would you be looking for a specific Cento complaints thread where a rep from their firm would deal with concerns raised?

Comment

that would be this lol
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

lol, I assumed you would set up a new thread since any person coming here would probably have to spend a day to catch up, lol

Comment

I have a complaint,

Cento called me last week, I was not in and they left a message with hubby, from Hannah, 01792 762552.

When is someone from Cento coming on here to answer some concerns from peeps as they agreed to do?

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Contact Ryan on 01554 82427 for now and come back and tell us how things go. You ca also give him a nudge on coming here to answer peoples concerns.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                              Has anyone received a phone call from them ?

If you have then please http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/register.php for free and tell us your experiences of them.

They are cold calling consumers offering to get back charges, PPI and also write off loans etc. They charge between £49.99 and £149.99 for their services for which you can do any of this yourself for free with the assistance of this site.

EDIT -

What would be very helpful would be if people who have posted with concerns over misleading claims made to them in these calls could PM me or send admin@legalbeagles.info an email stating the concern, the time and date of the call, and the telephone number that the call was made to. This will then be passed to cento so they can monitor and take action to improve the quality of their calls.
                              Hi, I am new to this site and read all these commenst about Cento Client Review, so just wanted to add my experience which is short but having read these commnets I have decided not to take up their offer of service.

I received a call yesterday in which they clain they could save me thousands of pounds from previous Mortgage companies as they will have definitely breached agreements on any made prior to 2007.
                              Plus 99% certainty that most of my credit card debt could be written off as well .. all for £99 up front fee. So I asked him if the company had a web site that I could look at before I signed up and he gave details, which I serched for...so this is how I stumbled upon this site. I have decided not to sign up to Cento, so thanks to you and all who made comments.

Comment

Possibly branching back out into mobile phone contracts? Calling from 01792 572140
                                (published number 08700 675 282 )

JGC MARKETING & CONSULTANCY LTD
                                SHARPE MASTER HOUSE, GROUND
                                FLOOR, 117 YSTRAD ROAD
                                FFORESTFACH
                                SWANSEA
                                SA5 4JB
                                Company No. 05942626

CMR: Claims Management Regulation
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X