• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cento Client Review - BEWARE!!!

The FOS and the CMCs - ''We prefer to hear from consumers in their own words'' - Legal Beagles

FOS opinion on CMCs
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I can't believe I fell for it hook line and sinker I was glad that I checked them out as they were calling me back tomorrow for payment details for the £149.95 fee sorry deposit they require to send out the legal pack and claims forms!!

My partner did warn me it was too good to be true!!

Comment

If you are having difficulties with credit cards/loans etc then please start up a thread on the forum and people will give you a hand, also have a read of ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles guide.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Having just been alerted to this thread by Tuttsi, I may be able to help somewhat.

Looking through the adrdresses:

9 Axis Court
          Mallard Way
          Llansamlet
          Swansea
          SA7 0AJ

This address is less than half a mile from where I live. I'll have a drive over there later today to see what is actually there.

UPI is not a MOJ authorised name. UPI (UK) Limited is.
          South wales CompanyUPI (UK) Limited 213 New Road Skewen Town/City: Neath County: West Glam Postcode: SA10 6EW Trading Names:
          Sector: Financial products/services,
          Authorisation Number: CRM7863

This address is about 2 miles away from me in the other direction. Again, I shall have a drive over there and have a look to see what is there.

CLIENT CONNECTION LIMITED
          14 MAENOL GALSFRYN
          LLANGENNECH
          LLANELLI
          CARMARTHENSHIRE
          SA14 8SJ
          Company No. 06637623

This address is about 15 miles away from me. I'll also check that out but that won't be today as it is further away and I have work to do.

I also noted a mob called 'Connection Centres' advertising job vacancies. Strangely enough, they are listed as mobile phone suppliers. No address shown, but their post code reveals them to be on Ferryboat Close on the Swansea Enterprise Zone - the next street over from Mallard Way - which makes me think there is a connection.

Lastly, as a karaoke DJ by night, I meet a lot of people. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find some of the punters that come to my discos actually work for one or another of the companies listed at these addresses being as they are mostly local to me.

So I will ask around discreetly and see if I can get some inside info on the 'companies' that are operating from these addresses.

Hope this will help !!

Comment

Nice one Jester
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Had this come to light last year when I was unemployed, I might have had the time to do some 'undercover' investigating. That is, I'd have had the time to actually apply for a job with these people and get myself an interview and therefore some inside information of what they 'think' they do.

Unfortunately, I have a day job these days and am extremely busy during the day so don't have the time. But I shall get what information I can.

What does confuse me about the 'Connection Centres' address is that it is on a road that (as far as I recall) only has scrap yards and the Swansea Council Recycling Centre on it. So I am somewhat bemused about this one. But I will let you know.

Comment

OK. Just been out to Asda to get my morning paper so had the chance to check out one of the addresses:

9 Axis Court
                Mallard Way
                Llansamlet
                Swansea
                SA7 0AJ

At this address is a company called 'Cellcom'. When I passed there seemed to be a lot of people walking into the building, presumably arriving for work. Driving around the back of the building, there were several people enjoying a cigarette just outside some wide-open doors. Because the doors were open, I could see clearly inside the building and can comfirm that the ground floor has a lot of people wearing headsets and sitting in front of computer screens. I think it would be fair to say that the ground floor is a call-centre.I don't want to snoop around there during the day when there are staff around, so might take a walk over there tonight under the guise of taking my dog for a walk and have a closer look.

The other 'address' I wanted to check was that of the 'Connections Centre' which I only had a post code for. As I suspected, there is no such premises on Ferryboat Close so that might possibly be a red-herring, though why a company would advertise for staff at an address that doesn't exist puzzles me. That said, it could also be that Multimap got the location of the post-code wrong. It's not unknown.

I'll check the Skewen address out later today and the Llangennech one over the weekend.

If I find out anything more on these companies whilst running the disco over the weekend then I shall let you know.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Jester, you are an absolute star.... your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Tutts x

Comment

Actually, ferryboat road is a 60 second drive into swansea from axis court.... if you knew the area as you say you do, you would know this as that is where lots of business are located.

I have dealt with these as stated in a previous post and I have had no problems. It's websites like this that encourage negative remarks. If any of you ACTUALLY deal with them you will find that they do work hard to get your money back.

As said previously... if they were such a bad company, wouldn't the MOJ shut them down?

Comment

Ferryboat CLOSE is 5 miles outside of Swansea...on the Enterprise Zone !!

Comment

hi high

We would be more than delighted to have positive remarks if you have some

Regarding your situation did you decide after all to go ahead with the £149 service after they quoted you £79 originally ? hows it going ?

ame
                        xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi

I am confused your earlier post stated:-
                          I got a phone call two weeks ago stating 79.99 for their service. Got called back today to find out it is now 149.99. Now decided not to go ahead with it. Thanks for your help

I wonder what it is that making the pack double in price??

Originally posted by High79 View Post
                          Actually, ferryboat road is a 60 second drive into swansea from axis court.... What is your point here ? You obviously know the area well. if you knew the area as you say you do, you would know this as that is where lots of business are located.

I have dealt with these as stated in a previous post Well according to your earlier post as copied and pasted above, no you were not going to deal with them? and I have had no problems. I am pleased you have not had any problems, that is very encouraging. It's websites like this that encourage negative remarks. If any of you ACTUALLY deal with them you will find that they do work hard to get your money back. We are only stating facts and we are not being negative and we would welcome someone from Cento giving us the answers to our questions.

As said previously... if they were such a bad company, wouldn't the MOJ shut them down?

Comment

I just tried to call them (recorded of course ) but they closed at 6pm

They seem to have changed quite a few things on their website too, some things for the better, so well done Cento.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

[quote=Tools;116231]I just tried to call them (recorded of course ) but they closed at 6pm They go at 6pm as they go down to the pub, big night out.

Tools,

I am really genuinely pleased to hear that their web site has improved.

But when you do phone them I am intrigued on a couple of points that they were unable to answer to my satisfaction during my long telephone call with them. Lets see if you can get some more information and answers out of them.

1. They stated to me catorgoricaly that there are 18 Flaws in the CCA 1974 ? could this be true ? They could not explain this to me.

2. Then because of the 18 flaws the FSA have given them my details ? I doubt this very much. How would the FSA know me personally ?

3. How do they obtain peoples personal data ? I am x directory so they could not have looked it up in the phone book and know all my personal info.

4. They gave me a ball point figure that I could get back and which Mortgage company - how could they know that for sure ?

Tuttsi
                              Last edited by TUTTSI; 29th May 2009, 22:02:PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

I decided to go ahead because the idea of getting thousands back is worth a 149.99 gamble in my opinion. It was on the news a few days (friday I believe)ago that banks are going to stop selling PPI so I have taken this as further proof that they can hopefully recover money for me.

So far I have had no problems and I encourage people to use this service. As posted in my previous statement, if they WERE doing something illegal, wouldn't the MOJ shut them down?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X