• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also

Business Name:Client Connection Limited
    Address:14 Maenol GlasfrynLlangennech
    Town/City:CarmarthenshireCounty: Carmarthenshire
    Postcode:SA14 8SJ
    Trading Names:Cento Client Review
    Sectors:Financial products/services,
    Personal Injury,
    Authorisation Number:CRM16588

Companies house - Dissolved 2007

mysimpleclaim ltd inc December 2008
    Last edited by Amethyst; 5th May 2009, 13:03:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Cento Client Review

Thanks Ame.... for the link to splash that you have just put the cat amongst the pigeons. What a nightmare for those peeps that fell for it. I have to say a couple of months ago I was bombarded with calls trying to coerse me into switching phones. I would never ever do business with anyone over the phone especially when they cold call - even if they do know my name. Thankfully, the calls have now stopped.

And thanks also to worried consumer for giving us the link to Splash and Jason Cunliff.

Well well well - the plot has just thickened. I wonder how many more scams they have going - unbelievable.

Good work.

Comment

Re: Cento Client Review

I have made several posts on different numbers on whocallsme directing people to this thread for you Tuttsi.

The more people that are made aware of this company the better.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: Cento Client Review - BEWARE!!!

Bizzimum on CAG seems to know quite a bit about them.

Here - in particularly post 9 onwards and

Here - Posts 3 & 4

Comment

Thanks CJ,

Most of that I did already know how the strong connections between the companies with the directors especially Donna Pumphrey a solicitor/director seemed to be fairly much on all companies.

What I did not remember was that we also had a 2nd Mortgage through the IGRoup. Although at the time I believe they were separate and GE took them over in more recent months.

Tuttsi x

Comment

Originally posted by worried consumer
              Further to my recent post, I have spoken to Cento today saying I wanted my money back and not to pursue any claims with them, they were not happy and wanted to know why.

I told them I didnt trust their company and that after a little research realise i can do their job myself.

Well aparantly not, there is a three year delay for people wanting to pursue claims independantly wheras their solicitors should have the matter cleared up within 12 weeks.

And would I not rather 75% of any claim rather than nothing!?

When I asked if Forbes and Douglas sub contract the issue was rushed over fairly quickly.

Anyway, as my pack has not been recieved yet I cannot cancel, and a managers authority is required apparantly.

The pack is due Thursday so watch this space.

Tuttsi, I have noty paid any fees such as overdraft late fees etc on my mortgage, I guess it must be what you call PPI, is this a worthwhile process?

All the best

Worried
              Take a look at thread 30 from belated worker a story is emerging.

Also, with thanks to your earlier thread we have now been able to link this call centre to Splash online.uk and their are some horror stories emerging from this as well - see Amethysts' post with links to money supermarket etc...

Ok you say you do not have charges, did you definately take PPI and was it mis-sold! as it has to be mis-sold for you to recover these payments. What did they actually tell you when you paid the £99.95 Did they know exactly how much money they would they be able to claim back! did they actually say if it were PPI or Mortgage charges.

'Well aparantly not, there is a three year delay for people wanting to pursue claims independantly wheras their solicitors should have the matter cleared up within 12 weeks.' Where do they get this rule of thumb! and what makes them feel they can do this in 12 weeks.

If this is the case and you only have PPI to possibly recover there is absolutely no point in Cento Acting on your behalf.

'And would I not rather 75% of any claim rather than nothing!?' 100% sounds more appealing but also the return of your £99.95 as well.

'When I asked if Forbes and Douglas sub contract the issue was rushed over fairly quickly. ' I am not surprised at that either as they had to pass me to a supervisor as the guy I was speaking to was unable to explain the situation. It was the supervisor who did eventually explain that the work is subbed out and again your personal details are yet in someone elses hands. Really sorry to be blunt here but they have cold called you and you have a right to demand your money back if you are not satisfied.

Have you called your credit card company and explained to them that you do not want to proceed. You should do this ASAP in my honest opinon.

Let us know how you get on.

Tuttsi x

Comment

I have read the posts and done the research myself about the splashonline thing, very worrying indeed, unfortunately I have noticed that the payment has now gone out of my account, I noticed this when I tried to let them know not to allow payment.

I guess at least I can be this forums guinnea pig and let you know how easy/complicated it is to recover my money, particularly as this was one of the things they specifically impressed on me during the call (how I could cancel at any time that is).

I think I did take out PPI but I have no idea if it was mis sold, I definately have no charges, the same as bank charges, I know a lot of people that have claimed for them but that has never applied to me either.

Is PPI charges worthy of a letter in your opinion or shall I let sleeping dogs lie?

Thanks for your help here, I really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by worried consumer View Post
                  I have read the posts and done the research myself about the splashonline thing, very worrying indeed, unfortunately I have noticed that the payment has now gone out of my account, I noticed this when I tried to let them know not to allow payment.

I guess at least I can be this forums guinnea pig and let you know how easy/complicated it is to recover my money, particularly as this was one of the things they specifically impressed on me during the call (how I could cancel at any time that is).

I think I did take out PPI but I have no idea if it was mis sold, I definately have no charges, the same as bank charges, I know a lot of people that have claimed for them but that has never applied to me either.

Is PPI charges worthy of a letter in your opinion or shall I let sleeping dogs lie?

Thanks for your help here, I really appreciate it
                  Please let us know how you get on and whether you need our help.

Also, please feel free to use the forums as there are loads of info on here.

Tuttsi x

Comment

Legal Beagles

Have a read of that worried to begin with
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thats really usefull Amethyst, thanks very much. Im new to this threading stuff if you hadn't guessed so if i make a couple of schoolboy errors please forgive me for not knowing.

Tuttsi, thanks also, ill keep you all updated on any progress with this firm when I get any.

Bye for now

Worried

Comment

Worried, call your card supplier and get a chargeback sorted out as you are well within any cooling off period under distance selling regulations..
                        This might help: What is a Chargeback?

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                          Has anyone received a phonecall from them!
                          Hi I have just joined as I got a phone call today from Cento Client Review and was a bit dubious so did a search on them. Having read your threads I will definitely not be using them as they are due to ring me back tomorrow.

Comment

Curlyben, I have spoken to my bank already to pre warn them I may want to use chargeback as I was aware of it but thank you anyway. I have now recieved my pack however and want to give them the chance when I speak with Cento tomorrow.

I'll let you know how it goes early next week as I will be far far away from a computer this weekend.

Have a good one all

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI
                              Aparently there is another company based in Birmingam - Cento Finance also doing a claims service. Any relation?

http://www.centofinanceuk.co.uk/

Does anyone know anything about this Company!
                              No but reported for no CRM and no CCL

(CRM - Claims Regulation Number)(CCL=Consumer Credit Licence)

Data Protection Register - Entry Details Registration Number: Z1702886

Date Registered: 06 April 2009 Registration Expires: 05 April 2010
                              Data Controller: SURESH BANSAL

Other Names:AGENT FOR CENTO FINANCE (UK) LTD

(The tracing of consumer and commercial debtors and the collection on behalf of creditors. The purchasing of trade debts, including rentals and instalment credit payments, from business.)
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 8th May 2009, 07:59:AM.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Tuttsi - you might want to look at this thread Who is or are UPI Ltd - The Consumer Forums

UPI Ltd

and 01792813115 - who calls me?

Similar background (Welsh / got done for miselling phone contracts)
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X