• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Greenhalghs and Creation Financial Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greenhalghs and Creation Financial Services

cheers hun much appreciated xxxxx

Comment

'lo Cara mia,

Been reading this and though I don't really know anything about this area (amongst others I know nothing about ) could there have been a comment in the original letters from CCCs to these "people" along the lines of:-

We are offering an installment payment of £x.xx per month from xx/xx/xx, we take you acceptance as understood unless you indicate otherwise.

This is probably wishful thinking but it seems like a similar comment on their letter to your friend.

Good Luck!

BB

Comment

Not to go with the N245 tho hunny - just the letter to greenthingys, combined with the bits curly and cccs gave u above. N245 is seperate and for court.

The N245 needs to be an application which we can attach that letter to as part of your evidence. The N245 appl for redetermination is very limited i what you can put so do a proper application for the redetermination after Greenthingy have got back regarding the letter.

And send the cccs Income Expenditure with the letter,
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you Ame xxxxx sorry I got a bit confuddled
          cheers Scarletxxxxxx

Comment

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Name Addy Date Ect.

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing in response to your letter dated 28th May 2008 in which you state that you will be charging default interest on the debt at £2.54 per day.

This is a county court judgement and relates to an agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. It is my understanding that any post-judgement interest is, therefore, recoverable only in the circumstances permitted by s.74 of the county courts act 1984 and the county courts (Interest on judgement Debts) Order 1991, the text of which appears on pages 4154 - 4155 of the 2007 October reissue edition of the civil court practise. Article 2(3) (a) states that: Interest shall not be payable under this order where the relevant judgement - (a) is given in proceedings to recover money due under an agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974".

I am therefore at a loss to understand why you say that the claimant is entitled to Interest. I appreciate that the claimant has a charging order, but the only reference to charging orders is in Article4 and that is a reference to interest not ceasing where there is a charging order: it does not give a right to interest. Again, the form of charging order only gives a right to 'ant interest', i.e., where the judgement would accrue interest in any event.

If there is something I am missing, I would be grateful for clarification.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit in this manner is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40, Protection from Harassment Act 1997 section 3 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.
            You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I await your rapid response.

Yours Faithfully [/FONT]

Can someone have a read and tell me if this is okay!!!!! please .....

Also 2 questions should she add or say anything about the £25 per month they are asking for, and does she have to say enclosed is my IE and list of debtors???????????

Comment

Don't make any mention of payments, I&E or other debtors.
              They know the score, and if not will soon be reminded of it.

Next stop LCS

Comment

LCS? lol

whats that????

thanks curly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

From #30
                  Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                  I small "Solicitors for Hire".
                  Now I would also be inclined to file a report with the Law Society's Legal complaints Service ( LCS: Legal Complaints Service home. ) about their tactics and methods.

Now this may not get you any where, but it puts them on notice that you will not be intimidated in this manner.

Comment

Letters fine get it off :kiss:
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No don't send it yet there's a couple of typo's. Let me know, cos you've probably already spell checked it before you sent it so if so, just ignore me!
                      Is no longer here

Comment

oooppps Wendy typos I did spell check it before I put it on here???????? So can you tell me what they are pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

Hi Ame thanks very muchly...........

Cheers Curly, is there a standard letter to send to the LCS?

hugs xxx for all the help guysxxxxx

Comment

Nothing major, just a couple of places where there should be capitals rather than lower case I think.

C
                          onsumer Credit Act.
                          County Courts Act 1984 and the County Courts (Interest on Judgement Debts) Order 1991,

The only spelling error I can see is "practice"

Is no longer here

Comment

Cheerrs Wendy done also the "Ant interest" lol has been changed to "any", good job you noticed the others otherwise I wouldn't of noticed that cheers hun xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I did notice the Ant thing but tbh I thought it was some obscure legal term that went over my head lol.
                              Is no longer here

Comment

pmsl wendy well I've changed it, I hope it wasn't something Legal ...........

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X