• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Greenhalghs and Creation Financial Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greenhalghs and Creation Financial Services

Nice link Ame, but this one is better: court threat - The Consumer Forums

Comment

actually if they were a bunch of idiots trying to intimidate and upset folks their website'd be quite amusing

Ian (the ''solicitor'')

Favourite Cheese -
      Dolcellate
      Words per second out of mouth -
      Dependent upon the quantity
      of caffeine
      Highest word score in Scrabble -
      129 (“VANQUISH”)
      First record ever bought -
      Tie me kangaroo down sport
      (Rolf Harris)
      Favourite bit of a mixed grill -
      Gammon
      Favourite quotation -
      “I pity da fool” (Mr T – The A - Team)
      Most frequently repeated
      phrase in the office -
      "Coffee Please!"

pmsl

Scar - if we need to do anything we'll deal directly with court and put this bunch in their place and show we wont be intimidated by them. :hug: for your friend.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

sooooo annoying - ahh well hide my ass here I come lol.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

lol sounds quite similar. WTF is a Termination notice ?
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I cant get into CAG im a miserable user lol hmmmnnnnnnn

Comment

Just go in as a Guest

After all you only need the info, not to post.

Comment

okay the response that CCCS wants her to respond with regarding the interest is this

Dear Sir,

My client has asked me to respond to your letter dated(insert date) in whivh you state that the claimant is entitled to 8% per annum until the judgement is discharged. My authority to write to you is enclosed.

This is a county curt judgement and relates to an agreement regulated by the consumer ctedit act 1974. It is my understanding that any post-judgement interest is, therefore, recoverable only in the circumstances permitted by s.74 of the county courts act 1984 and the county courts (Interest on judgement Debts) Order 1991, the text of which appears on pages 4154 - 4155 of the 2007 October reissue edition of the civil court practise. Article 2(3)(a) states that : Interest shall not be payable under this order where the relevant judgement - (a) is given in proceedings to recover money due under an agreement regulated by the Coinsumer Credit Act 1974".

I am therefore at a loss to understand why you say that the claimant is entitled to Interst. i appreciate that the claimant has a charging order, but the only refeenve to charging orders is in Article4 and that isa a reference to interest not ceasing where there is a charging order : it does not give a right to interest. Again, the form of charging order only gives a right to 'ant interst', ie, where the judgement would accrue interst in any event.

If there is something I am missing, I would be grateful for clarification.
                yours sincerely miss in debt

Comment

Nice letter.
                  Basically is says prove it or back off

Have they mentioned to CCS that they are being harassed by Greenstains ?

Comment

yes it was the cccs that provided the above letter she needs to adjust the wording though to suit because they are charging above that amount of 8% on the interest but once she has done that is it okay to send do you think?

Comment

I would add this to the end:

After taking advice, I am of the opinion that your continued pursuit in this manner is in violation of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 section 40, Protection from Harassment Act 1997 section 3 as well as breaching a number of the OFT Collection Guidelines.

I reserve the right to report your actions to any such regulatory authorities as I see fit.
                      You have 14 days from receiving this letter to contact me with your intentions to resolve this matter which is now a formal complaint.

I hope that you will enter into a sincere dialogue with me about this matter and I am writing this letter to you on the assumption that you would prefer to do this than merely respond with standard letters and leaflets.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I await your rapid response.

Yours Faithfully
                      Last edited by Curlyben; 6th June 2008, 11:40:AM.

Comment

Thank you curly you are a star loads hugs and kisses

Comment

Okay managed to scan letters only took me forever lol anyway thats the charging order and the 2 subsequent letters that followed.

Comment

Lovely thank you hunny xxx

What ******s

Have you got a copy of her I/E per chance ?

Also on the letter CCCS gave you and curly added I think another copy of the IE and re offer the £5 installment just to make it clear she won't be paying the £25 a month.
                            Last edited by Amethyst; 6th June 2008, 15:54:PM.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I dont have the Independant expenditure is that what you meant? IE I get confused , I have seen it thogh and the cccs and she have cut it to bear minimum, however i don'yt think judging by the way greenhalghs are even if she was living on a pound a week I bet even then they would still quibble, and say its to much, she could live on 50p. However I shall ask her if I can have a copy to put on here

Comment

Yep I didnt think they would be actually teling the truth on it its just to make you feel bad and try cut back more - I doubt they actually even read it.

Just getting all info together to help next step if the CCCS letter doesnt shut them up
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X