• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WIFE v MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WIFE v MBNA

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    Basa48,

Welcome to Legal Beagles there are many of us now from OTR.

I would start you own thread in the MBNA forum so people can offer help where needed and the two threads do not get mixed up.

PF
    So I see, a lot of usernames I recognise.

At the moment I think things are going OK for me with EC. If I have any problems I'll ask.

Thanks for the welcome.
    They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Welcome to Legal Beagles, same as OH:violin: problem with MBNA with the same letters etc, start your own thread on the subject, we can monitor the problems as they go along Basa?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Welcome to Legal Beagles, same as OH:violin: problem with MBNA with the same letters etc, start your own thread on the subject, we can monitor the problems as they go along Basa?
        Thanks. Not to be smug, but I don't think I have much of a problem with Experto. I just posted off my second 'sod off' letter to them citing invalid DN and unlawful termination, plus no NoA and an illegible agreement.

That 's enough for them to chew over for now!
        They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

O.H. says received text messages from Experto, 1 x we know you are in a better position now so contact us, 2 x Hello Bank Holiday Weekend, we have a very special offer for you/or similiar, contact us to find out, anybody else have a special offer, I wonder what it is???um um um?????

Comment

Just an observation, letter sent to Experto Credite on 21/06/2010 (curleys), on 23/06/2010 letter from Experto Credite acknowledging letter above, stating they will go to MBNA for NOE,

A letter dated 16/07/2010 the so called NOA from MBNA in Experto Credite Envelope (envelope is dated 02/08/2010.

So it would seem a letter prepared weeks before actually sending, pretence of contacting MBNA? so called OH letter of NOA.

Must be another of their proceedures to make you believe the NOA was lawful? Still total disregard that the alledged account is in dispute.

Comment

Is it right That Verdi in Southern Ireland due to EEC membership can pursue debts through our courts?

Comment

Originally posted by maruvian View Post
                If you send a SAR and get an unsigned or no agreement then you know for definate that they don't have one.
                Is that so? can't they be selective about what they send in the SAR? And does it matter if they can reconstruct a CCA anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                  Is it right That Verdi in Southern Ireland due to EEC membership can pursue debts through our courts?
                  Verdi, never heard of them? Presumably, you mean, Varde Investments.

If a debt has been assigned via Rupublic of Ireland (Eire), it will be because of the Irish tax advantage...

Comment

Licence Number:0560425
                    Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberVarde Partners Europe Limited5174658

Categories:

Credit brokerage

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Varde Varde Partners Varde Partners Europe

Issued Date: 03-Oct-2004
                    Date Maintenance Payment Due: 02-Oct-2014

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionAndrew Lenk George Hicks Jason Richard Spaeth Marcia Page

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionGeorge G HicksOFFICERGregory Scott McMillanOFFICER

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondence2nd Floor South, 75, Davies Street, LONDON, W1K 5HT, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of Business2nd Floor South, 75, Davies Street, LONDON, W1K 5HT, United KingdomRegistered Office2nd Floor South, 75 , Davies Street, London, W1K 5HT, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressPrincipal Place Of Business33, St James' Square, London, SW1Y 4JSPrincipal Place Of BusinessFourth Floor, 14-16 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4ARRegistered Office2nd Floor South, 75, Davies Street, LONDON, W1K 5HT, United KingdomRegistered Office33, St James' Square, London, SW1Y 4JSRegistered OfficeFourth Floor, 14-16 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4AR
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    http://investing.businessweek.com/re...rivcapId=23689
                    Last edited by Angry Cat; 7th September 2010, 16:25:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Re: WIFE v MBNA

usual phone messages to ring them. 7.24p.m.

Comment

Answer machine message again to-day, usual one cannot get OH name right., they can not get voice synthasiser right maybe?

Comment

More phone calls to-day on answer machine. Telling OH to ring etc.

Comment

When they phone again Mike ask them to spell the name of the person they are asking for, then make out you are hard of hearing and say something different everytime, then tell them to stop messing arround and put the phone down, they will soon give up it normally works a treat every time.

Comment

Invest in a 'Truecall' in order to block their calls.
                              Or, BT 'Choose to Refuse.

In essence, these firms should keep matters to the written word; letters only.
                              But, they will only do so, if you write and spell it out to them, in letter form!

Comment

Here is my Killer Telephone Harassment Letter; I didn't write it - okay I honed it a bit; but I can honestly say I have never received another phone call from anyone who received it.

Name And Address.

- HARASSMENT WARNING -

WARNING: PROTECTION FROM HARASSMENT ACT 1997

WARNING: COMMUNICATIONS ACT 2003. s127.

Telephone Number: Your Telephone Number Here

Re: Harassment by Telephone

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Your Reference:

I am writing in relation to the telephone calls I have received from your organisation, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I now require the telephone number listed above to be completely removed from your systems.

I am of the view that your calling puts you in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

This is a private telephone line, operated on a contract with the intention of receiving and making personal telephone calls, I have not authorised anyone to receive calls from your organisation using this PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE.

By using this telephone number without my permission you are interfering with my ability to use my own private property for the duration of any call.

It is my right to require that this telephone line, which is licensed solely to me, be kept clear for my own personal calls.

It is consequently my view that you are committing the tort of interference with contract insofar as for the duration of each call you make to me without my permission, you are interfering with my contractual right to receive and make personal calls on my private telephone line.

Continued interference with my contractual rights in this manner will result in legal action.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to the Office of Communications, Trading Standards and the Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable for a substantial fine.

Be advised that all telephone calls from your company are recorded.

Kind Regards

Type Your Name Here

...and it's cheaper than Truecall for those of us who are watching our pennies - not to denigrate its' efficacy.
                                Last edited by Zazen.Warrior; 22nd September 2010, 09:33:AM.
                                Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X