• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WIFE v MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIFE v MBNA

Have sent CCA request to MBNA to-day on behalf of my wife.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Re: WIFE v MBNA

Nice one, keep us informed.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Will do TOOLS.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Recorded delivery left P. OFFICE @ CHESTER for delivery on 12/08/2009.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Awaiting response 14 days to-morrow

Comment

Nothing in the Post to-day, 14 days up??????:beagle:

Comment

What is the status of this account? i.e is it in arrears or being chased etc.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

I believe it may be 1 month in arrears as she was sold PPI which did not cover the payments when she was made redundant, MBNA SAY IT IS THE INSURANCE COMPANY AND VISE VERSA , she has a claim in through consumer claims company & Ashford solicitors I believe they are called for the PPI, RMA sometimes rinG:beagle: her but she has learnt not to resond now.

Comment

How much is outstanding on the balance?

Comment

I believe it is about £7000, because the PPI never covered the repayments, although she did not use her card whilst out of work it kept going up due to their PPI being useless////:beagle:

Comment

Well MBNA are in default now, no CCA or response, should she now stop paying them until they if ever supply same?????? meantime will find relevant letter and despatch to them??????:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Bump????????????????

Comment

Adapt a letter similar to your Cap One thread and see how you get on.

Comment

Have sent letter recorded delivery pointing out no reply has been received regarding CCA request sent 11/08/2009 & received at their office 12/08/2009 by recorded delivery. They have 14 days to respond as per letter, which is giving them ample time as they have had plenty of time as it is.:beagle::beagle::beagle:
                            Last edited by MIKE770; 29th September 2009, 20:48:PM.

Comment

Am sending letter to RMA regarding contacting a disputed account with MBNA. It is only regarding short fall in payments due to their crap PPI, as at present she is paying them every month.
                              Last edited by MIKE770; 10th October 2009, 15:19:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X