• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WIFE v MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WIFE v MBNA

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    Have sent letter recorded delivery pointing out no reply has been received regarding CCA request sent 11/08/2009 & received at their office 12/08/2009 by recorded delivery. They have 14 days to respond as per letter, which is giving them ample time as they have had plenty of time as it is.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Have had no reply from MBNA to the last or any letter, which ine should I try now??????

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      Have had no reply from MBNA to the last or any letter, which ine should I try now??????

BUMP:beagle::beagle:

Comment

It is always a good idea to back up a CCA request with a SAR as the the banks and credit card companies have cottened on that they can send blank and unsigned agreements and still comply with Section 77/8 requests. If you send a SAR and get an unsigned or no agreement then you know for definate that they don't have one.
        Servo Fides

Comment

Are you still paying it ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Are you still paying it ?
            OH is still paying it, although we have sent letter to stop paying PPI as it is over priced and useless as when claimed PPI did not cover payments hence she is in arrears without even using the card, previous thread relates, she now has a PPI that covers both her cards and some, :beagle::beagle::beagle: for a lot less than she has been paying on her two credit cards.

Incidently the card was originaly a Thomas Cook Reward Card, and she cannot remember signing an agreement as it was a result of a phone call which when expressed REWARD CARD she thought originally it was like customer points reward card if you took a holiday with them - she relised after receiving card it was an actual credit card.

Comment

O.H. has letter from MBNA stating she is further in arrears another £12 added, possible default notice soon, DCA etc etc etc, as she has not agreed anything with them, or offers of assistance they have made (WHAT OFFERS), she is getting worried , she had infact stop paying them as I suggested as no reply to the CCA request sent 11th August 2009, any comments??????:beagle:

Comment

bump

Comment

Letter sounds like its just to cover their backs - so look as though they have complied with oft 664 and with pre action protocols when in fact they havent - I'd suggest a response to say that that hasnt happened, that despite their failure to send the cca as requested you have continued making payments and reiterate the claim for the PPI....just spell everything out to them so they know you won't be ridden over with bull.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Letter sounds like its just to cover their backs - so look as though they have complied with oft 664 and with pre action protocols when in fact they havent - I'd suggest a response to say that that hasnt happened, that despite their failure to send the cca as requested you have continued making payments and reiterate the claim for the PPI....just spell everything out to them so they know you won't be ridden over with bull.

As have mentioned in last post, wife has stopped paying them it seems after I said they are in dispute as no CCA or any acknowledgement received by OH, they have responded now to PPI cancellation that is all, seems RMA must have passed back to MBNA I would suspect as for them to send the said letter, if so Bemused letter worked???

Comment

Looks like Threatograms on the answer machine (dial3 for message), no way, understand 0800 number MBNA
                      Last edited by MIKE770; 9th November 2009, 20:38:PM.

Comment

Letter received to-day from Optima legal have been instructed by MBNA to collect outstanding balance , a letter Bemused no doubt be sent????? MBNA never responded to CCA request or to Account in dispute letter sent months ago. CB any suggestion>??:26:

Comment

Yep, fire it orf and see what they have to say for themselves.

Comment

Done letter, oh dear, their letter says no correspondence to them only to MBNA direct, Oh Never Mind, should not let them use their letter head then ah?????:bedjump:

Comment

Letter received to-day from Optima Legal, reference my recent letter our previous letter requested that you respond to our client direct.

Unfortuantly we are unable to respond to your letter & have passed this on to our client for their consideration, any further discussion on this matter pls contact our client direct.:18:Comments pls.?

Comment

MBNA ringing, message on answer phone for O.H to ring No + extension No, not responded, still no response to CCA request, as O.H. says all done over phone, as thought initially a points collect card for T. Cook.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X