• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing to say fendy...

BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment

• Ooooh no probs, gonna start posting on meeee Abbey thread now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so yee lot can find me hanging out in the Abbey forum from here on in. One down, 9 to go. Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxxxx

You gorgeous peepies you. I love you sooooooooooooo much. xxxxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!

You clever woman, you finally cracked the Nut West.
        NOW CALM DOWN!
        DEEP BREATHS!
        CUP OF STRONG COFFEE!
        PUT THE POSTMAN DOWN!
        YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!
        AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY!

Best wises,
        Hod..Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Well done chuckles, I am sat here with tears in my eyes for you (damn hayfever!)

I am so happy for you, just make sure that it clears before you stop action hun

Comment

• Damned hayfever, it's everywhere this morning
            Delta's right though hun, don't stop till the money is sitting in yer account

Comment

• well done fendy

Comment

• POSTCARD TO BANK MANAGER....

the beer is ice cold
                the sun is red hot
                I'm in Barbados
                and you're bloody NOT!!!
                I do so hope you're havely a lovely time in rainy Bradford, hope not to see you soon

What you should do is photocopy the cheque, paste it on to some card, then send it as your postcard....bet that would really p**s her off

sent that one to my boss a few years ago, except I wasn't in Barbados.
                Is no longer here

Comment

• Oooooh I be fanking you, I do I do I do............ I fank you all soooooooooooo much. For being so nice, and kind and lovely to me and helping me keep the faith and keep on going.

I love you all. I sooooooooooooooo do. Right off to walk dowgee around the pond and the woods with a skip in my step. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, then dashing down to bank to bank meeeee luverly cheque. Oooooooh and BTW Enaids won too today on Crapital Bum. See her thread in the credit card forum. What a iccle super star Enaid. I love ya hun.

Fendy xxxxxx

Oooh yeah, clothes back on now, and postie send on his way with a very large smile on his face.................... and a bit of pink lippy on one cheek, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Huge congratulations!! happy spending!! xx
                    Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

• Congrats again Fendy
                      but
                      Wait until you get a phone call from Natwest saying
                      'we've noticed a large amount of money has come into your account - would you like to come in a discuss what you would like to do it with - say buy some shares with us....'
                      (this happened to me a few years back with Lloyds - quite amusing actually saying well actually I am paying all my debts back - this was before this movement had started!)
                      why dont you take the dog to the bank so he knows what evil looks like

Comment

• well done fendy it was a long time coming but well worth the wait!!!
                        u might begin to calm down next week!lol

Comment

• Whoooo hooooooooo Fendy hun, i have said it before but Ill say it again.....

**CONGRATULATIONS**

I need more than a tenner but I am sure you're good for it hun...

xxx
                          Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                          For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                          And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay,, still giddy. The other news is I found a flippin dog in the woods. A horrible little thing it is, but I couldnt bear to leave it all lost and on its own. Its a yorkshire terrier, so weve brought it home and run police and rspca and reported it found, so just waiting for somebody to come and claim it. I hope......... OMG the things I get myself into. The poor thing has no collar or anything to identify it with, so I had to bring it home, it was stuck on the other side of a very large puddle and wasnt big enough to paddle through it. So what could i do. Its a flippin orrible little thing, I dont like yorkshire terriers, but I gotta heart for gawds sake. I couldnt just leave it there, so its currently barking and making a right ol racket in meee kitchen. heck, xxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Think it may be there to stay Fendy, that's how you get em, fate I truly believe in it.
                              It'll keep your mind off other things that happened today, that's if anything exciting did happen today, did it????????????
                              So dead chuffed for you Fendy, delighted you can help your mum out too.
                              We will be flitting soon no doubt to another thread, but hey ho, they are all getting bigger and better. Enaid xxxxx

Comment

• Fendy, its been a hard slog but a battle well won... well done and good luck to you...

MAD....
                                Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
                                Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
                                You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X