• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it kiss the postie, or is a little car ride to the court.
    Spose we'll know in a few hours, hope it's the postie one Fendy, I don't think I could take any more suspense or excitement on this one

Comment

• Aaghghghggh posties late. Still sat here blumming waiting. Have drunk about 8 cups of black coffee this morning. Feel as twound as a very twoundy thingamy thingy, aghghggh feel ready to bounce of the ceiling. The suspense is uberly killing me..................... aghghghghgg, where is gorgeous bummed postie when ya need im. Aghghghghgghghg, and wheres meeee luberly nutty west cheque for £16.1 K. Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxxx aghghghgghg. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx gawd somebody strap me down.
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Oooooooooooooooooooh guess what........... Posties here. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo go on guesss, go on, go on, guess guess guess, oooooo please guess, go on please.

Where is everybody when ya need em, Please guess go on, go on, go on. Please, somebody just bl**dy guess will ya. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Wish he's hurry up, we're all turning a lovely shade of peuce here......

Comment

• Okay I'm guessing.........put us out of our misery for Gods sake woman!!!!!!!
            Is no longer here

Comment

• I have just signed for a special delivery, and I KISSED MY POSTIE, ON THE CHEEK OF COURSE, HE NEARLY PEED HIMSELF LAUGHING, UM, HE SMELLS NICE.................

I am now holding in my hand a cheque for £16,088.48. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I DID IT. I HAVE IT IN MY HAND. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
              OMG OMG OMG OMG

WENDY STRIPS NAKED, RUNS ROUND THE GARDEN, DOG LOOKS A BIT WORRIED, BUT OMG I AM HOLDING THE CHEQUE IN MY HAND, OMG OMG OMG

I WON, I REALLY WON, I ABSOLUTELY UBER REALLY WON THIS TIME. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG , IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIDDY. OMG

ENAID, WENDY, EVERYBODY, I WON. OMG I WON. I DID IT. I WON.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGHGGHGHGGGHGGH GGGHGHG

GONNA PASS OUT. NEED TO DRAW BREATH. OMG, THE CHEQUE IS IN MY HAND. OMG OMG OMG xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghghgghghghghgghghgghg hggh I Won

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Can a lovely uber mod please change my thread title to Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ABSOLUTELY WON.

Please. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• WELL DONE WENDY

Now Get Down To The Bank And Get That Cheque In Pronto. Pref Not Into Your Nastywest Account Unless You Have To

AND CAN i LEND A TENNER PLEASE??????

Wendy xxxxxxxxx
                    Is no longer here

Comment

• You won then!
                      have you told anybody yet
                      Well done Fendy, it was all worth it in the end
                      We've all got to go through it all again now with your other 88 claims
                      Just glad me ticker is ok

Comment

• congrats
                        knowing Natwest make sure it cashes (wouldnt want them to have a bounced cheque and get charged now would we )
                        Congrats again

Comment

• Just realised
                          you aint going to be much use today to man nor beast are you?
                          well apart from running around screaming I WON to everybody and anybody that comes near you!

well

enjoy it

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol, you lovely lovely lovely uber lovely people. I dunno wot to say to you all. I know weve all helped each other along the way what with keeping spirits up even when things got a bit edgey and all, lol lol lol xxx but like I said before, you honestly dont know you lovely peeps how much you kept me going on this trail. If I had not have found you all Im am absolutely positive I would have given up ages ago. I really think I would. I am grateful to the process itself for everything it has taught me and I sure as heck aint ever gonna be a pushover for any bank or credit card company again.

WendyB,, you can lend what you like hun. Im dandy now, Ive never had that much money in my bank account ever. Im ok at mo Im in credit by about 1K at Nutwest so they cant take anything even if I bank it in there. Im gonna bank it in there today, then transfer it once its cleared across to my savings account at my building society. That is going to clear my mummies debts for her, and give me the first little nest egg towards my dream house in France. Lol Lol Lol. So the mission is now on. Onward and upward. The rest will be pussycats by comparison. I can feel it. Gonna concentrate on bringing Abbey to their knees now for the 6K they owe me back. Telephone conference on 2nd July, hoping it doesnt get that far, gonna bombard Inga with bumf so she will be sick of hearing from me. Lol Lol Lol Lol. And only 30 days till crapital bum cave in, by previous records. So thats another just under 4K there, lol lol lol lol. Its not the money (dont get me wrong its nice and give me a little security blanket), but its the indefineable feeling I get from the sheer justice of it. It really is. Im gonna send my sh*tty bank manager (Maddie) witch at Bradford, a postcard from Barbardos, I really am, saying thanks for paying meee bank charges back, were having a fabulous time. Glad youre not here, Lol Lol Lol xxx I am you know. I am.......... that woman made me feel very small useless and insignificant for a very very long time and she actually seemed to revel in making me feel small. So now, its payback, Lol Lol Lol Lol Fendys runs away laughing like a witchy demented thing on her broomstick swearing vengeance lol lol lol xxx cackling and shreiking, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haahahahahaha oh yes my pretty, oh yes, vengeance will be mine, the nicest way possible, by getting meeeee money back, ahaahahahahaahahahaa. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I LOVE YA ALL, TRULY, MY BESTEST VIRTUAL BUDDIES, YOURE ACE. I COULDNT HAVE IT WITHOUT YA, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YA. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH IM JUST SO HAPPY I COULD CRY. XXXXXX

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• OUR FENDY'S WON!! no really this time .

I am speechless (for once) Soooooooooooooo happy for you

Comment

• Thread title duly changed.

Well done, you did so well and have given, and I 'm sure will continue to give, many people encouragement in their claims.

Only problem now is.........

What the hell are we gonna do without this thread??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X