• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mines lovely, any brown envelopes he takes em home, cause I told him the next time you put a bill through my letter box, I'll have yer trousers off that fast, you won't know what's hit yer and he hasn't seen me whip yet

Comment

• How d'ya think I feel? I have to look at his ugly mug every morning. Miserable git he is!!!

Right........... off to get me curry. AND I KNOW IT'S NOT FRIDAY............ BUT IF YOU'D HAVE HAD MY DAY, YOU'D BE HAVIN' CURRY AN' ALL!!!!!!!!!

Might treat meself to a bottle of ribena an' all........... medicinal purposes only though!!!! xxxx

Comment

• Ooooh our Enaids signing up for one of Deltas jobs, lol whips n stuff, lol lol lol xxxxx

But Enaid youre only meant to talk about taking their trousers off for em, not actually doing it................. its all in the words hun, Lol Lol xxxx thats what get the erm er er er, shall we call it result. Um, safe word. xx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well mine is loverly but hes looking very tired at the mo. He actually told me hes got a new little baby boy, Aaaaaaaaaaaaw and hence hes not sleeping much. He was very talkative this morning............. that explains why hes looking so cream crackered all the time lately. Poor guy, ah well at least hes been putting that juicy bot to good use, lol lol lol xxxx sharing it out, lol lol lol xxx with the missus of course, lol lol lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Kevboy, stop lurking again and say something, lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• he's a quiet one is our kevboy

Comment

• they are the worst you know perhaps he'll come out when he can understand what we are on about, or when he is remotely interested

Comment

• sorry
                  computer is having a hissy fit so am attempting to fix it, but it aint happy
                  ho hum
                  or when he is remotely interested
                  I am completely interesting - well thats between me and this here doorknob - hello doorknob how are you.......I'm fine - bit g'nackered fecked off with work but only 3 days to go till me hols

Comment

• Oooh pooter hisssy fit. You need a pooter fixy man Kevboy, you do............... have you got one. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• get off that knob, you will spoil yer jollies!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fendy - I am the pooter fixy man - thats the problem (also have IT degree and other quals......) I normally fix everybody elses, just the computer I have at home has the optional extra gerbil that needs kicking to get it going - lol
                        enaid me and the doorknob are fine - really good friends - dont listen to anybody else - I LOVE THE DOORKNOB.

I'll just pop off now to speak to the chickens (which I havent got)
                        I really have had a bad day at work (sniff sniff)
                        Last edited by kevboy_telford; 19th June 2007, 18:34:PM. Reason: I'm not mad just slightly off the wall - BONG

Comment

• Each to their own kev that's my motto

Comment

• aww kev u going away as well...thats a coincidence seeing as wendy said she might have a spare ticket earlier....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm something fishy going on?lololol

Comment

• Will happily swap (due to no flying)
                              Wendys OH can take my family to Rhyl and I'll sun off to somewhere hotter than rhyl
                              Is that ok Wendy?

Comment

• Sorry mate, ankle is only badly sprained so he's coming with us. Rhyl is okay though, been there many a time, used to have a caravan at Lyons when I was young. Only drawback is it usually rains. lol lol. Don't get much rain in Corfu though
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X