• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol............... big dongers maybe!!!!!!!! Eugheugheugh.............. the thought of naughty uncle and .................... noooooooooooooooo - let's not go there!!!

I'm gonna have to log off in a mo hun................ me head is spinning like there's no tomorrow - and I feel sick - but I'm hungry as well in a really weird way!! Think I've deffo overdone the white grape juice this time................ stoopid, stoopid, stoopid hedgey!!!

In fact, think I might go an' have a lickle lie down in a mo................. I'm gettin' way too old for hangovers!!! xxxxxxx

Comment

• Okies Hedge, you go lie down hun and chill today. Take it easy and will catch ya later.

Off to do some housework jobs myself now. Better or the house will go to rack and ruin, Lol Lol xxx Byeeee for now. Back later. Fendy xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• happy monday fendy wonder if today will bring any calls or letters from u know who!?
        well theres nothing happy about the rain though!
        ill be checking in later to see if ur posties been...got to get kids ready and go work......

Comment

• Well, just got off the phone with the Lovely AM at cobbetts. She was as usual very lovely I have to say.

Received in the post this morning Notice of Allocation to fast track from court, but hey we knew that anyway. Says Standard discovery to every other party by list no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday 26th April, Latest date for service of any reuqest to inspect or for a copy of a document is 4.00pm on 10th July. Each party shall serve on every other party the witness statements of all witnesses of fact on whom he intends to rely. There shall be simulataneous exchange of such statements no later than 4.00pm on 3rd September. No expert evidence being necessary, no party has permission to call or rely on expert evidence. Each party must file a completed pre trial checklist no later than 4.00pm on 5th November 2007. The judge has further directed that:

1. The matter be listed for a case management conference on 15th August at 12.00pm with a time estimate of 30 mins by way of a phone conference.

2. Costs in the case. ???? huh ????

The trial of this case will take place during the period 10th December to 28th December 2007 at a venue to be notified later. Time estimate 1 full day. Eeeek !!!

Then Notice of Case Management Conference: on 15th August at 2.00pm by telephone conference.

Phew............ sounds a bit scarey. Lol Lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oh yeah digressing somewhat. The lovely AM at Cobbetts just phoned to say Nutwest were in complete agreement with her recommendation to settle as per our convo last week, and she was ringing to tell me

a) a cheque has been raised today.
            b) as its probs too late to get it sent in the post tonight, it will deffo be posted tomorrow by special delivery so I get it on Wednesday, yeah yeah yeah, and piggies might fly. Lol Lol xxx
            c) She said sorry for taking so long to get back to me but there is a huge sick bug going round the firm since they moved premises and up to half the staff were off with it last thursday and friday.

she has so far escaped it, but most of the junior staff i.e posty out peeps had been off sick so their internal post had all been delayed with nobody to distribute it. She said Natwest sent a letter last week to her, which she opened on her desk this morning, agreeing in full with her recommendations to them that they settle with me. So looks like a done deal, But hey, you just never can tell with Cobblers or nutwest can ya. Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

So if no cheque Wednesday morning as promised faithfully by AM, then off to court wednesday to hand delivery my disclosure listy thingy, Lol Lol Lol xxx

Phew, I do hope thats it. Im so fed up with it all now. Fendy xxxx

Hopefully just short of 16,000 lovely spondoolies plopping on my door mat wednesday. Gawd I so hope. xxxx But who can blame me for not trusting em.

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• so much for sending out a cheque then!!

So that's twice now they've said they are going to settle and have'nt!!!!
              judge is'nt going to like that one

Comment

• opps posted my reply before you posted your second post!!

I'm all confussed and cuffudled LOL
                no change there then

Comment

• Wahay...fendy....
                  I spoke to AM at Cobbetts earlier.....
                  Her phone was busy so left message at about 2pm....lol
                  Was it you hogging the paralegal....??......lol

Comment

• I have added my offer....lol.....to my thread.....lol

Comment

• Wey hey, we are closer than you think russ. heck we even share the same paralegal, almost like tooth brushes really, lol lol lol lol xxxx Ive just posted in the Tequila lounge about your win. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well, no cheque this morning, but to be fair she did say it would probs be on Wednesday, so just another day to wait. Oooooh tis sooooooooooooo exciting, but nail biting too, Lol Lolx
                        HAPPY TUESDAY ALL.

FENDY XXXX

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• LOL, your poor postie....... bet you'll all but pounce on him tomorrow........ hehe I know i would...... well mine anyway.........bit of a dish.....shhh don't tell hubby I said that LOL

Comment

• I wont, but my hubby always eyes postie with mega suspicion on account me talking bout him on forums all the time. Ahhh, if only postie knew how much we love to oggle him. He would probs be most embarrased. He seems kinda shy. Bless him. xxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• hehe think mine's a bit of a player LOL
                              he's hot but boy does he know it......... kinda off putting that, but hey, bit of eye candy none the less

Comment

• What are you like!!!

Going back to about 3 hours ago...I got loads of FMBs too, I even got a pair of pink ones, mega high and mega pointy
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X