• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not toilet paper surely

Comment

• Lol.................... wouldn't surprise me with him to be honest!!!!

Comment

• Why do the other halves object to us being on here so much. My hubby says its not the chatting on here, its the fact that the keyboard makes this clickety click noise like a grasshopper dancing on the keys. He says thats his gripe, but I think really its cos I love chatting to yeeee lot. Lol Lol Lol. Hes getting jealous like guys do. Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

Ya know, what ya chatting about, who ya chatting to. Gawd, I dont get out much as it is. Does he wanna lock me in a box now too. Lol Lol xxx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Get him to post on here fendy(you may find you cannot get him off the puter)

Comment

• Hubbys single fiingered efforts would mean it takes him all night to write a line. Lol Lol Lol.xxxx He thinks Im mental anyway. So I will leave him to his super gadgetry techno flashing lightly things. He loves anything stereo, film, dvd, techno, electrical, gawd knows what, whereas it leaves me cold. Heck Ive only just learned how to use the remote for the new TV. Each to his own, and his is definitely not typing. Lol Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• i think the thought of him pushing you off the puter is the scarey bit

Comment

• Lol Lol. We are melded as one..............c'est impossible. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• well I think that my little domestic crisis the other week did me good, I did post over there that I wouldn't be around much, And I am not.... Ihad my get out card without even realising it! lol

Comment

• you got me thinking now Delta!

Comment

• Domestic crisis, what have I missed........!!! whose had a domestic crisis, why, what ? Gawd I go out for an hour I come back and weve moved on so much Ive forgotten where I am. But thats normal anyway. So no worries. Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy, I had a domestic crisis the other week, just before I joined on here, see I just knew you were not listening to me! it was only WendyB and Enaid that noticed.

Sniff sniff.....back off to my likke corner cos no one loves me

Comment

• So are you ok now Delta?
                          You seem to have settled on here alright anyway.

Comment

• Yea we got stuff sorted out, though it was a bit touch and go there for a moment, Thanks

I do feel a lot more comfortable on here than I did in CAG, I dunno what it is, but it just got a little scary over there and there were times that I just didnt feel able to say stuff, whereas here is all nice and warm and fuzzy and I feel like I belong.

Some forums are like that, due to work I have joined about 5 forums of people in the same line of work, and there is only one of them where I feel really comfortable and not an outsider, just kinda fitted in straight away (and as a result have found another opportunity with regard to work)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                              Hubbys single fiingered efforts would mean it takes him all night to write a line. Lol Lol Lol.xxxx He thinks Im mental anyway. So I will leave him to his super gadgetry techno flashing lightly things. He loves anything stereo, film, dvd, techno, electrical, gawd knows what, whereas it leaves me cold. Heck Ive only just learned how to use the remote for the new TV. Each to his own, and his is definitely not typing. Lol Lol xxx
                              Your hubby is well equiped to operate the remote (one finger required) but you only need two to type, get him off his bott and get him involved, oh better not as he might find it as addictive as you have and never give the puter control back to you.

best wishes,
                              Hod..Liam..
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Hey delta...I noticed.....just didn't know what to say that would help.....
                                I am a male and therefore cannot multitask.....type and think that is.....lol
                                Glad you are sorted out now.......
                                Russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X