• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much Peed orf..................... I know theyre gonna put up a fight. Im gonna do complain letter to IC today with photocopies of letters Ive sent to Nutwest with copies of recorded delivery slips etc. and see if they can bring any pressure to bear. Nattie says take their butts to court, but I think if I go via the route of complaint to IC first, then maybe court action in a couple of weeks if they still dont comply, then at least court can see I tried every avenue first to get them to comply. Surely that can only do me good me thinks.............. Anyway, if you manage to get anything, I would be really interested to know, and whom signed letters off etc. so I can go through them to get them. Many thanks. Much appreciated. Fendy xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well postie just been, no cheque, so the nutty west and cobblers still playing games. NVM. They have till tuesday mornings post, no later. Then hand delivering disclosure list to court. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, gonna have em one way or another. Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, happy day.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy, are you writing your complaint to IC or doing it on line?

Comment

• Im gonna do it online Enaid. Quicker too, cos I can scan in all my recorded delivery slips etc. if they need em. I need to check out the website first to see what format you can complain to them in. I believe they accept online submitted complaints, so gonna do it that way.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I've just had a look for my sister, it looks ok but you do have to have a certain amount of info, let us know how you go on. Diane xx

Comment

• Mornin' gang. Well............... another poo day methinks (!) - if this rain keeps up I'm floating the dinghy around the garden - should be a giggle if nowt else!!! Checked in over the road before............... and none of the regulards appear to be posting on nutty west except our Parkie!!!! Silent protest methinks!!!

Got so much to do today that I'm gonna need (for a change!!) a bottle of red tonight to help me get over it!!!! xxx

Comment

• oo hedgey u got paid then?! lol
                fendy i cant believe they are still playing games at this stage...they really are pushing it to the limit

Comment

• shame theyre not open today so u could phone them....

Comment

• No dosh for me yet archer!!! You heard anything yet hun??? xx

Comment

• Ee up our enaid........... I can see you down at the bottom!!! Did you like me response to the shenanigans yesterday??? Thought it might shut 'em up for a bit!!! xx

Comment

• no nothing interesting in the post today for me either.....
                        i liked ur reply to the post hedgey and stevens too after urs.....i dont know what to say think theyre all arrogant and godly like

Comment

• I did love, proud of yer!!
                          I think a few more words may be spoken on the subject, I will keep bobbing in and out as you do, being nosy as you know

Comment

• Snap!!!! Great minds think alike. Then again, fools rarely differ!!!!!! But our mammas didn't raise no fools!!!!!!!! xx

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              I did love, proud of yer!!
                              I think a few more words may be spoken on the subject, I will keep bobbing in and out as you do, being nosy as you know
                              Awwww............ thanks hun!!! xxxx

Comment

• Lol........... gettin' 'that look' off hubby cos' I'm on here again!!! He'll start making a noise with his paper any minute now! Muppet!!! xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X