• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be running and screaming for the hills so loudly you will know Im stuck, Lol Lol xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

not too loudly with my sensitive hearing

Comment

Soz Nattie, I promise to whisper quietly then, Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Ooooh Nattie. How can I make Natwest comply with my SAR. First claim, they only ever sent me six years worth of statement, but you know that already. They never provided any other info to me about manual intervention etc. etc. and I know Bradford Hustlergate branch hold a file on me cos they always used to get it out when I went in for account reviews etc. So I know one exists.

Ive sent second SAR over a month ago for info going back over six years, i.e. from account inception in about 1995 to 2001. They have completely ignored me. Ive also sent reminder letter threatening court action if they dont comply. Still no answer. And they havent cashed my £10 cheque I sent either for the second batch of info. Help. How can I make them do what I need them to do........ Fendy xxxx THIS IS FOR CLAIM NUMBER 2 BY THE WAY.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Just saying Hi Fendy.........

Comment

Well Hi right back, standingupforyaself, Lol Lol. Nice to get a Hi. I need it today, believe me what with everything thats going on. Not a good day all in all. Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Thats what I thought,,,,, we all need mates at crppy times xxxx

Comment

Thanks. Very much appreciated. Sincerely.

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Onwards and upwards Fendy...can't be long now mate....CHIN UP!!!!

Wendy xx
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Fendy, this is so good to be able to advise you on your thread here, it has been a while. I would sue for non compliance of a full subject access request, no statement rubbish but account notes the full bells and whistles. Hope that helps and Welcome aboard the barking train to winnersville.

Comment

Thanks Nattie. I just posted another SAR letter to Nutwest today by recorded delivery again, saying basically, right guys, I give you another 7 days to comply, then it court matey peeps. So lets see what happens now. I will file at court if I have to, but I just get miffed that it has to keep getting to that, simply to get the info. Is it reasonable what Im asking for Nattie, i.e. Ive asked for SAR, full statements, files, info, everything from when the account was opened in about 1991 to about 2001 which is where my last batch of statements started. So its roughly ten years worth missing. Are they able to comply with that, do they hold the info going back that far ? or is my request unreasonable ?? Is it that they cant comply because they dont have the info. To date they just havent responded at all. Not even acknowledged the letter. I think theeyre gonna make this second one much harder for me.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

The answer is yes they can comply and if they do not then they need to prove it to you because the data protection act clearly says that you can request all information as the data subject in a relevant filing system ie computer system. They will be in breach by failing to provide the information.

Comment

hi fendy big ((((hug )))for rubbish day!!!!!!!!
                            have u heard off them at all about ur decision? they really leave it til last minute dont they!

Comment

Not heard a dicky bird from Nutwest, so not worried. As disclosure list is finished, Im giving them till tuesday to get back to me, or disclosure list gets to court hand delivered tuesday, awaiting their list then, Lol Lol. xxx Chin up Archer, you will get your dosh hun. You will. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

fendy, this is so ON TOPIC, stop it and get back to the usual or I may have to ask the mod to demod it
                                I can see it was a tough day today but you are now on the site where I ply my trade and we have so good people to boot here. We will get you the money and I am so please you are here. I just hope when the numbers pick up we will have more to do and more people to help. Slowly but surely we will get there and the dynamic team on here and fantastic spirit will shine through. Tough day but the nest is warm here(yes I have said that phrase before),

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X