• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Won by Default

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Won by Default

Hi al nice to see you, your link didn't work chuck have another go lol.
    Hope to speak later, off shopping now you gotta feed the family or they shrivel up lol Enaid xx

Comment

Something up with this pc in Italy, lost the connection must cut out after a certain time limit AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TYPED THE WHOLE DEFENCE AND IT LOST It ALL WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL GET HOME ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

arrghhh thats annoying

If its emailed cant you just copy and paste it ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Darlin,It took me forever to learn how to switch the thing on,?????back on the ship now will do have a go tomorrow,so exspensive on here to use the internet I know a good internet cafe in the next port
          lol Al

Comment

hehehehe made my day that Al, us over 40's non techi folks are growing in numbers.
            These young ens forget us pre calculator people have a lot to offer, we just don't get this IT stuff as quick as them lol.

Comment

It has happened again I have typed the whole defence out took me an hour then when I press post quick reply a message comes up telling me I am not logged in I log in again and lose everything.
              Going to have a drink before I top myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol you have to do it in stages

Comment

Try typing it in Word or Notepad then copying and pasting it into a new post

Comment

Oh eck Al if you are still there.
                    If it's an email go to your email box get the email up and click on it anywhere, click select all it should turn blue, then click select all. You should then have copied the info.

Then go to your thread on here, click on in the box and you will see paste, click on that and the info should then be on here.

Go to advanced at the bottom of the square and you will be able then to preview your post so you can then delete any of your details you need to.
                    I cant explain it any better than that sorry, but it makes sense to me lol

Comment

Pmsl jan, i'll be surprised if he can see that!!!!!:roll:

Comment

Tis alright for you lot avin a laff tis bloody ard work for some of us, now behave lol

Comment

This witness statement was attached to the Defence that Tempty is so Kindly going to put on the thread, I have a letter from my local court saying the hearing will take place at 11.20 on October 30th to set aside judgement

Witness statement of Stephen Brennan

a Litigation Officer in the Group Litigation Department of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC of 1 Princess Street London ECR 8PB will say as follows

1 I am a Litgation Officer in the group Litigation Department of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc. The Defendant forms part of The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC

2 The Statements made in this Witness Statement are made frommy Knowledge, save were I have indicated that they are mattersof information and belief. I have set out the source of any matters of information and belief

3 There is now produced and shown to me marked SBI a paginated bundle of copy documents to which I shall refer below. All references to page numbers in this Witness Statement are to pages of the bundle

4. I make this witness statement in support of the Defendants Application dated 18 September 2007 for an order that the Claimants judgement in default be set aside
                          the grounds of the application are that the Defendant believes that it has a real prospect of successfully defending the claim and/or there is some other good reason why the Judgement should be set aside and the Defendant be allowed to defend the Claim

B BACKGROUND TO THE APLICATION

5 It is my understanding that the claim was issued by the Claimant under CPR part 7 on May 17 2007 and served on the Bishopsgate branch of the National Westminster Bank PLC ( The Bank)

6 In accordance with the Banks policy, the Bishopsgate branch should have forwarded the relevent legal papers to my department. Due to administrative error my department did not receive a copy of the claim form. My Department was therefore unaware of the claim and could not respond by filing an Acknowledgement of the Service and/or Defence on the Banks behalf

c Application to Strike out

8 Pursuant to Part 13.3 (1) CPR a court may set aside a judgement enterded under part 12 if the Defendant has a real prospect of successfully defending the claim or it appears to the Court that there is some other good reason why the judgement should not be set aside and the Defendant be allowed to defend the claim

9 I respectfully submit that the Bank believes that it has a real prospect of successfuly defending the claim and I refer to the draft Defence attached to this aplication at
                          SB1 pages 1 to 5 I also respectfuly submit that, due to an administrative error on the Banks part, the Claim should have been forwardede direct to the Banks Group Litigation department to deal with. I respectfully submit that due to difficulties locating the written agreement dated 2nd September 2004 and signed by the Claimant,together with the relevent policy conditions, the Bank has made this Application as promptly as practible and that no prejudice has been/will be caused to the Claimant in alowing this application to succeed.

D Application to suspend Enforcement of Judgement

10 Furthermore and pursuant to Rule 1 RSC order 47 I would respectfuly ask the Court to stay execution of Judgement pending the outcome of the application hearing. It would beprejudicial to the Defendant to allow the Claimant to enforce execution of the Judgement before the application hearing to set aside Judgement has been heard

Dated this 18th day of September
                          Last edited by Al59; 15th October 2007, 16:08:PM.

Comment

ok hold yer breathe and hope this works

Comment

Damn I'm good
                              there ya go hun managed to get your doc's on.
                              Text looks small when you bring it up first.... just click on it again and it will make it bigger so you can read it. hope that helps
                              Tempty xxx

Comment

Tempty,after all you have had going on over the last few weeks you are a true star dont know how to thank you. Hugs ,kisses. and sincere thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Al.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X