• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Primark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing ... well you'll get another two letters ... then maybe another two from a 'debt collector'. The next one might be a discount offer...not very tempting when you owe them nothing. File the letters away xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Nothing happens, except they will send a further letter .
      You can read them in advance as per the link in post 10 above

Comment

Thank you my nerves are shredded over this

Comment

They are very good at pressurising their prey!

Comment

Oh thank you so much I am just a bag of nerves it’s not doing my health any good i was trying to find a way of paying it but then I thought they have their goods back and no police involved so why should i . *Then my nerves were in tatters of the thought of somebody coming to my door and arresting me for not paying if that makes sense*

Comment

i understand your fears, but rest assured there will be no doorstep visits and you will not be arrested

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

I have now had another letter with a final settlement offer and they have threatened to pass it on to debt collector what do I do pay it or not I am living on my neves sorry to be a pain*

Comment

You ignore it.
                    You are coming towards the end of the process.
                    They have failed to make you pay so threaten you with debt collectors.
                    1) there is no debt, just their imagination
                    2)debt collectors have no more power than the man in the moon.
                    They will write one or two letters threatening doorstep collections or more court action and then give up.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X