• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Fendy, have you been drinking?

Comment

where you gone piggy ???? I am on my 3rd G & T,. was up for a bit of fun. x
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Good job that I left at the time then.

Comment

Um................................................ ................... ok, Im not stalking you anymore tonight....................... ur not playing................ Im bored............................. see ya....................... off to watch the dolly mixtures. xx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Morning,
            Well it's not looking too bad out there today.
            I think the birds think spring is on the way, bloody ell they can't half twitter.
            I just got up for a brew and some paracetomal, then I am off back to my bed.
            I feel rotten and everything aches, even my teeth. Before you say anything they are my own.
            May see you all later, if I survive Enaid x

Comment

Good Morning World, And Enaid On This Bright Fine Morning...................................... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Happy Saturday.

My Dowgees Need Walking Soon............... Thats Me Busy For Next Couple Of Hours. Fendy Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Morning all, and Happy Saturday to you all.
                Oh Enaid you still feeling poorly hun awwwwwwwwwww stay in bed and chill for a day or two.
                Hope you've had a nice walk with those dawgees Fendy, wish I had one to go walking with
                Anyway its a lovely bright day, still a tad frosty but lovely all the same. So off for a cuppa and a shower then its out shopping, hairdressers and then visiting the family. I'll try to pop in during the day if I get time.
                Be good guys.
                Luv Ya's all.

Comment

Morning all,
                  Not feeling too well again this morning keeps coming and going this sore throat and I'm coughing a lot now. not good at my age, as sometimes it leads to other problems lol, we won't go there though.
                  Don't think it helped having to wear my tin helmet in bed again. We were under attack for the second weekend running. Them bloody cyberbots whatever, they no chance against our Ame and Tools. They'll learn and maybe the hard way I hope
                  Anyway I don't think I'll do the visiting today, would hate to pass this on to my mum and dad. We'll see how the land lies when OH gets his ass out of bed.

Comment

Morning all,

Sorry to hear you're not well Enaid always lots of bugs flying around at this time of year Hope you feel better soon.

I really missed this place last night,as I have the Grandchildren to stay this weekend,I didn't get on until late last night made a couple of posts and then it went off

They are sitting watching the TV just now and I have promised to take them out for a walk,so just hope it stays dryboy they have me exhausted already and I still have the rest of the day to go
                    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Aww enaid hun, hope yer having yerself a good ole PJ day today, at least you got the skating on later to keep you entertained

take it easy hun.... hope you feel better soon

Comment

Well they have gone home,I do love them dearly,but glad to be able to hand them back,we did manage to get out for a walk,I also put them in the bath for about an hour just so I could sit and have a relaxing cuppa,I just wish I had their energy
                        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Morning all, well it looks like this thread has been neglected yet again, 3 days and no posts, terrible, terrible.
                          Anyway happy Wednesday to everyone, its bright and sunny here today although a tad misty again.
                          Went out last night and had a drinky poo's, actually it was 2 tia marias, 1 brandy and a kebab, and I got a headache pffft.
                          Talk laters.

Comment

Hi all,

It is freezing here was -5 this morning when I had to take my son to his work at 7.30a.m the sun is hsining now so hopefully it will heat up a bit.

I am full of the cold so not feeling well at all.

Talk to you all later got to keep moving to keep warm ( heating still not fixed)

Comment

- 5 where on earth do you live, I thought you were in scotland not the Arctic circle. Blimey if it gets that cold i'm glad that I live in the South.

Comment

Well another day passes and no one else is posting on this thread, does this mean there is a general lack of interest? does everyone want me to close this thread? NO, I hear you cry, well then get posting ......................

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X