• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

We have 2 dosgs, Socks is 11 now, cute as anything, she was a planned arrival as a puppy. Millie is about 5, looks like a border collie but she isn't, sharp as anything and would rip any intruders limb from limb. Gets on great with the cats. She is a sort of rescue dog, as in she lived over the road from my hubby's work, wasn't being looked after by her owners, so he.......errrr.....stole her, the day he found her in the middle of the busy main road eating paper. And she's never looked back! She's okay if we have to put her in kennels, but the downside of kennels is that its over £200 for the two of them for a fortnight, much better if there's someone at home to look after them.

On another subject, I will probably not be around much in the daytime now, just had a blazing row with one of the directors and have now decided on a work to rule, in at 9, out at 5, half hour lunch even if there's no-one in the office to answer the phones etc. Gone are the days when I've not left the office all day cos of being on my own with no one else to cover the phones. No more Mrs Nice Guy. He wants arssy - he can bloody well have it! so i gotta make sure all in order and not give him any ammo. so I'll have to try and get online at home, don't worry, I'll be back when I can.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Good Luck with yer protest Wendy, yes it's so easy to carry on regardless at work and then suddenly you see you are being taken for granted.
      Hope you sorted the pony problem out too, I once knew a pony that i think could have jumped the moon TBH lol, I love ponies for that very reason. They are a lot smarter and have a lot more character than their bigger relations.
      See you when you can get back on, take care Enaid x

Comment

Well, my absence didn't last long did it lol. The miserable b***ard has gone out. Have made my feeling clear to Adam, the MD, no doubt Ted will be ringing him up to moan about me later, but I know Adam will stand my corner. Ted only sees a quarter of what i do, he's not here half the time to see all the times I don't take a lunch break, stay late etc. But he always manages to notice if I "swing the lead" for more than 30 seconds! Thing is, I saw how he operated when he was getting rid of one of the other directors some time ago, so I've warned adam that i've seen it from the inside so they won't be able to do that with me. Adam reckons I shouldn't have bitten, but I'd had just about enough of him, every time he comes into the office he seems to be picking at things. i know he does it wth everyone and he's spoiling for a fight but too bad, usually i let it go, although i have mentioned it to the MD. I think thats peed him off as well, cos i told him he's always having a go and that i'd told the MD so thats my card marked. I'll be glad when he's back on site and we don't see him for weeks on end.

Jerry will be sorted soon, going to look at another yard on saturday, a bit more expensive but 5 day turnout is included, so that would be good, means I wouldn't have to get up at stupid o'clock, also what i'd be saving in fuel would cover the extra cost. And they've got a lunging menage, and a full size schooling manege. we already know a couple of people there as well, plus its more of a competition yard, the owner came 2nd at david broomes jumping. in the meantime our yard owner has apologised, not personally to me but to my neice, and said she shouldn't have been so abrupt the other night. Well tough luck lady - too bloody late now. I'm off! Have been so loyal to them for 5 years, gone in any stable, any field, paid bills on time, never caused no trouble, and thats how you treat us. Shove it is what I say!!!!!

Anyway, rants over (for now). Thanks for your concern.

catch y'all later.
        Is no longer here

Comment

Bosses can be so difficult to understand. To mine I have to be secretary/colleague/organiser /yes (wo)man/no(wo)man/and double check everything he does. Like you I work thrugh my lunch hour and often get in early. He would never notice as he never turns up earlier than 11. He is always double booking appointments (of course that would be my fault)

Last week he came into the office and told us we were all to quiet. The next day he told us off for talking

Every Year he apologises for taking on unprofitable projects - then the next year does the same thing.

But he is OK at heart and I have worked with him for 15 years and he money is good.
          We have only fallen out once - and did not talk for a month- difficult when there was only the two of us then:roll:Then he eventually apologised- quite rightly as the problem was all his fault

by the way for those from cag - my handle was JANSUS and my avtar - a hippy girl

jan
          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Hello again scoobydoo, I do recognize your cag name, don't think we spoke over there but i have read threads you were on. My memory is not as bad as i thought lol.

Comment

yea im good thanks enaid.got moms money from lloyds just in time for her to move house on monday! yipee
              and after 5 yrs of being single im now seeing someone... strange but true! haha
              im not sure how to put a pic on here it seems to have changed since the last time i did it! if u could point me in the right direction i could show u jet....

Comment

Hi Archer,
                asking me techi things bloody ell lol
                anyway if you go advanced you can brows your pc for pics or wherever you put em, does that make sense?

Comment

ps Don't please send pics of your new romance lol. But I am delighted for you and hope it works out xxx

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay this is a fly by....................... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Happy New Year everybody, better late than never. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gawd Im starving.................... off to eat thai fish thingy and a gool ol rum n coke, this thread is flagging, Im disgusted, lets get it back on track again.......................... Ooooooh on topic, I got some gorgeous new kinky boots for crimbo off the hubby. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Its a lot of pages back - what gets the thread back on topic? Drinking ?
                      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Scooby, this is the lamp post, last time it was on topic was day 1, then someone posted. Fendy fantastic to see you and catch you while online. And great to chat for sooooooo long. It was a good afternoon today.

Comment

Good and getting better. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I got my happy head on today
                          Its a nice one..................... lots of nice thoughts about fluffy clouds and pink sparkly things........................ right off to pour a gin and tonic. Hey chums, its sooooooooooooooooo nice to be back on track and back on here. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx much hugs and kisses to all. Including almost contemplatory serial murderers,, lol lol lol psml. Nattie Piggy. xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

So the topic for this evening, me thinks, those poor baby orphaned elephants on the elephant diaries last night. Arent they soooooooooooo human like............. scarey, and what a rewarding job that must be ensuring they survive and grow and continue the species............. I would love a job like that. xx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Unless anybody else has something better to talk about.............................. rum, boots, banks, nutters, plenty of those on here.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                                this thread is flagging, Im disgusted, lets get it back on track again..........................
                                Fendy you are kidding me right? Here are some stats for the thread, which by the way I remember starting/renaming for you like it was only yesterday

Replies 5,743
                                Views 22,723

Stats for the posters on this thread (Nelly will be choking on her rum now)

enaid 1,163
                                Fendyweather 600
                                Tempty 595
                                LuggerBugs 400
                                archer_66 369
                                Delta 355
                                veilside01702 244
                                sapphire 237
                                PKea 194
                                WendyB 192
                                RLJ 162
                                iancognito 149
                                Happyolddog 119
                                standingupformyself 116
                                Mochamoo 106
                                Imagine 100
                                Paradox 93
                                mistie 81
                                kevboy_telford 78
                                Nattie 71
                                nuddy 63
                                TANZARELLI 40
                                theGobbyOne 38
                                Turboman 23
                                Xena 21
                                Amethyst 20
                                Tools 14
                                Koenigsegg 14
                                Angelizing 11
                                thephoenix 10
                                scottishlass 9
                                biscuits 8
                                Bitingback 6
                                loulou 5
                                Celestine 5
                                Nick 37 (Latto) 5
                                scoobydoo 4
                                Niklowe 3
                                QWERTY 2
                                Deller 2
                                littlesally 2
                                Al59 2
                                Solowka 2
                                Mad Hatter 2
                                Kafka 2
                                loulou30 2
                                squidge 2
                                shane5408 2
                                Caz1974 1
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X